For Immediate release:
Bellevue, NE, September 29, 2020 –
ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC, a national leadership and management consulting firm that helps accounting and consulting firms achieve success, is proud to announce the 2019-2020 Fall Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) graduating class!
Participants experienced an added dimension to their TLP with the emergence of the pandemic mid-way through their program. “This group of leaders had the opportunity to step up their leadership during a time of immense and rapid change and uncertainty. Many helped support their firm’s leadership pivot to remote work and meeting their clients’ and team members’ needs,” said Renee Moelders, Partner and TLP coach. “We are excited to watch them use the skills they’ve gained to take on new roles and make a bigger difference for their clients, their colleagues and their firms.”
Participants ended the TLP by coming together for a final remote roundtable. Each graduate gave a short, impactful presentation about their TLP journey and where they will focus going forward.
Congratulations to the following 2019-2020 Fall TLP graduates:
- Bill Allen, Principal, Brisbane Consulting Group, LLC
- Katie Brabec, Senior Team Lead II, Bland & Associates, P.C.
- Sarah Land, Program Coordinator, ConvergenceCoaching, LLC
- Jordan Chandler, Manager, SKDO
- Ming Fang, Partner, Spott, Lucey & Wall, Inc.
- Anne Marie Flynn, Partner, Janover LLC
- Sarah Hammond, Director, Katz, Sapper & Miller
- Robert Henn, Client Service Director, Fair, Anderson & Langerman
- Cyndi Hintz, COO / Assurance Shareholder, Huberty
- Naveid Jahansouz, Manager - IRS Defense Services, Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP
- Stephanie Kraus, Assurance Senior Manager, EHTC
- Samantha Mansfield, Founder, Samantha Mansfield LLC
- Jackie Meils, Audit & Assurance Manager, SKDO
- Matthew Roetting, Senior Manager, Munninghoff, Lange & Co.
- Brittany Schutter, Tax Director, Katz, Sapper & Miller
- Adam Schwelnus, Director, Kruggel, Lawton & Co., LLC
- Scott Styck, Tax Manager, SKDO
- Stephen Varner, Senior Tax Manager, Kruggel, Lawton & Co., LLC
- Kim Wegner, Partner, MBE CPAs
- Mike Young, Tax Senior Manager, EHTC
The Transformational Leadership Program is a one-year accelerated "finishing school" for CPA and consulting firm new partners and emerging leaders. The TLP focuses first on individual mindset and behavior to drive change in thinking and personal responsibility, followed by strategies and actions to prepare them to lead their firm into the future. Only a few seats remain in our upcoming 2020-21 Fall TLP!