ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC Refund and Cancellation Policy
The refund and cancellation policy applies to the following programs:
- Leadership Development Program for Seniors and Supervisors™ (LDP-SS)
- Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP)
- Rainmaker Development Program® (RDP)
- Client Advisor Program™ (CAP)
- People Development Program™ (PDP)
Refund and Cancellation Policy If circumstances require that you must cancel your participation in a ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC program, you may be entitled to a refund based on the criteria outlined below. A refund will be determined on the total program fee you paid ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC.
- 90- or more days prior to the program kick-off call – Full refund1
- 45- to 89-days prior to program kick-off call – 50% refund1
- 7- to 44-days before kick-off – Not eligible for refund as program costs are incurred and seats are limited, but may substitute alternative attendee provided the substitution occurs 7 or more days prior to kick-off call1
- Less than 7-days before or after program kick-off call – Not eligible for refund as program costs are incurred and seats are limited.2
1 Should you need to cancel your participation in a ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC program (7) or more days prior to the program kick-off call, you may identify an alternative qualified candidate from your firm to participate in the program. If this option is chosen, your registration fee will be transferred to the new participant.
2 Should you need to cancel your participation in a ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC program after the program kick-off call the substitution of an alternative attendee is not permitted as costs have been incurred.
Should ConvergenceCoaching cancel the program for any reason, participants will receive a credit for the portion of the program not delivered. ConvergenceCoaching reserves the right to reschedule the program elements, dates, or delivery methods due to unforeseen or natural circumstances including but not limited to earthquakes, hurricanes, extreme weather, pandemic, etc., and we make no guarantee on alternate dates or locations. It is advised that you should not purchase non-refundable airfare or book non-refundable hotel reservations for in-person workshops, and you will be responsible for any charges incurred to change or cancel your travel arrangements.
ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC Public Webinars
Refund and Cancellation Policy Registration to a ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC public webinar is non-refundable. All registered public webinar participants will receive a copy of the recording, resources, and tools after the webinar. To receive CPE credit, you must attend the live session of the webinar and participate in polls and other required engagement checkpoints.
Click here to download a copy of the ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC Refund and Cancellation Policy
ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
For more information regarding our program, refund, complaint, and cancellation policies, please contact us.