For Immediate Release:
Bellevue, NE, November 18, 2021 - ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC, a national leadership and management consulting firm that helps public accounting and consulting firms achieve success, is proud to announce the 2020-2021 Fall Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) graduating class!
Tamera Loerzel, Partner and TLP coach, congratulated the graduates for their accomplishments and perseverance completing a leadership program while navigating the impacts of the pandemic and other changes in the profession. "We are proud of these leaders and who they are in the face of uncertainty for their team members, clients and firm. They inspire hope for the future as they envision a profession that embraces needed business model changes. It has been gratifying to help them drive change in their firms to build a future they love and that truly makes a difference for their clients and team members. We couldn’t be more excited to see the continued positive impacts they will make,” continued Loerzel.
Renee Moelders, Partner and TLP coach, also applauded the graduates, saying, "We are thrilled to recognize this group of leaders and their accomplishments throughout their TLP year. It is truly astounding how our participants overcame obstacles during a highly challenging year and found their paths to success. We are proud of them for fostering a positive firm culture while also meeting the needs of their clients and colleagues. The future is bright with these leaders at the helm!"
Participants ended the TLP by coming together for the final remote roundtable. Each graduate gave a short presentation about their TLP journey and what’s next as they look toward the future.
Congratulations to the following 2020-2021 Fall TLP graduates:
- Chelsea Cheville, Manager, BerganKDV, Ltd.
- Dan Bergs, Senior Manager, Wegner CPAs LLP
- Elizabeth Harkness, HR Manager, Weinstein Spira
- Greg Feucht, Shareholder, Huberty & Associates, S.C.
- Greg Miner, Senior Manager, Ketel Thorstensen, LLP
- Greg Stalling, Manager, B.A. Harris, LLP
- Jacquetta Gilman, Fiscal Manager, Andrea & Orendorff, LLP
- Jamie Harnish, Partner, McSoley McCoy & Co
- Jeff Yennie, Senior Manager, Ketel Thorstenson, LLP
- Jen McQuilkin, Director, The Doty Group
- Jeri Schultz, Principal, LattaHarris, LLP
- Lisa Hahm, Partner, Weiss & Company, LLP
- Mindy Kamen, Partner, Janover
- Peter Fellers, Senior Accountant, HBE, LLP
- Sang Yang, Manager, Boos & Associates
- Sarah Davis, Senior Manager, Ketel Thorstensen, LLP
- Sarah Hopkins, Partner, Lumsden McCormick
- Shelley Drury, Partner/Director, The Doty Group
The Transformational Leadership Program is a one-year accelerated "finishing school" for CPA and consulting firm new partners and emerging leaders. The TLP focuses first on individual mindset and behavior to drive change in thinking and personal responsibility, followed by strategies and actions to prepare participants to lead their firm into the future.
In addition to completing the 2020-21 Fall program, ConvergenceCoaching just kicked off the Fall 2021-22 program, which will be delivered in a blended remote and in-person format, with another group of bright emerging leaders. Our Spring 2021-22 program is now open for enrollment.
About ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC
ConvergenceCoaching, LLC is a leadership and management consulting firm whose mission is to help leaders achieve success. For nearly 22 years, we have provided strategic and succession planning, coaching, and leadership development programs to help our CPA and consulting firm clients and the associations that serve them achieve their goals. For more information, visit www.convergencecoaching.com. To download a copy of this press release, click here.
Leave A Comment