For Immediate Release:
Bellevue, NE, December 1, 2022:
ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC, is a national consulting firm that develops leaders and transforms teams in accounting and consulting firms, is proud to announce the 2021-2022 Fall Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) graduating class!
The Transformational Leadership Program is a one-year accelerated “finishing school” designed to take your future leaders to the next level of success. The TLP focuses first on individual mindset and behavior to drive change in thinking and personal responsibility, followed by strategies and actions to prepare participants to lead their firm into the future.
"The future is bright for the accounting and consulting profession with these brilliant leaders ready to take the reins," Tamera Loerzel, Partner and TLP Coach maintains. "The TLP graduates are change-ready and influencing new ways of thinking, creating capacity, improving efficiencies and workflows, and deepening client relationships in their firms. Congratulations to the TLP graduates on their accomplishments and their commitment to make a real difference for team and clients!"
"This group of leaders inspired me by developing their strengths and working on lessening their weaknesses," says Samantha Mansfield, Senior Consultant and TLP Coach. "Change has been constant over the last three years in the profession, and these leaders demonstrated agility in decision-making and prioritization which is required in this kind of environment. I look forward to seeing the impact these leaders will have in their firms and on the profession!"
Congratulations to the following 2021-2022 Fall TLP graduates:
- Beth Gibbs, Operations Manager, ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC
- Brandon Remley, Principal, REDW LLC
- Carrie Christensen, Senior Manager, Ketel Thorstenson, LLP
- Chase McClung, Senior Audit Manager, Windes
- Claire Hilleary, Senior Manager, REDW LLC
- Kimberlee Lystrup, Senior Audit Manager, Cooper Norman
- Kyle Donham, Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC at EisnerAmper
- Leslie Jiron, Senior Tax Manager, REDW LLC
- Mike Dierlam, Audit & Consulting Senior Manager, REDW LLC
- Rachel Brooks, Senior Tax Manager, Weinstein Spira
- Seth Hennard, Partner, Lumsden & McCormick, LLP
- Shirley Thomas, Accounting Manager, Weinstein Spira
- Victor Shlionsky, Tax Director, LLME
- Victor Flores, Principal, REDW LLC
- Wes Benally, Principal, REDW LLC
Participants ended the TLP by coming together for the final remote webinar. Each graduate gave a short presentation about their TLP journey and what’s next as they look toward the future. In their presentations, each participant provided one word that summed up their TLP experience:
In addition to completing the 2021-22 Fall program, ConvergenceCoaching recently kicked off the Spring and Summer 2022-2023 programs with two more cohorts of bright emerging leaders. The 2022-23 programs are being delivered in a blended format, with both in-person and remote elements.
About ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC
ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC is a leadership and management consulting firm whose mission is to help leaders achieve success. For over 22 years, we have provided vision planning, strategic and succession planning, coaching, and leadership development programs to help our CPA and consulting firm clients and the associations that serve them achieve their goals. ConvergenceCoaching® is renowned for their advocacy on behalf of the NextGen talent and clients, driving change to the accounting and consulting firm business model. For more information, visit www.convergencecoaching.com. To download a copy of this press release, click here.