For Immediate Release:
Bellevue, NE, June 28, 2023:
ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC, a national consulting firm that develops leaders and transforms teams in accounting and consulting firms, is proud to announce its 2022-2023 Spring Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) graduating class!
Jennifer Wilson, Partner and TLP coach, congratulated the newest cohort of graduates on their successful completion of the program, saying, "We are so proud of this group of bright leaders! Their commitment to elevate their skills and explore business model changes speaks volumes about the leadership we can expect from them and their firms in the future."
Renee Moelders, Partner and TLP coach, shared her thoughts regarding the recent graduates. "It is inspiring to see another group of talented leaders walk confidently toward their future as profession leaders. I am encouraged by their commitment to change and look forward to seeing the positive impacts they can make on their teams, in their firms, and in the profession. They are on their way!"
Participants ended the TLP by sharing about their TLP journey and what’s next as they look toward the future. In their presentations, each participant provided one word that summed up their TLP experience:
Congratulations to the following 2022-2023 Spring TLP graduates:
- Amanda Dearing, Senior Manager, Brown Edwards & Company, L.L.P
- Bill Taylor, Director, KBKG
- Chad Smith, Senior Manager, Lance, Soll & Lunghard, LLP
- Cody Newport, Senior Manager, Kruggel Lawton CPAs
- Craig Daniels, Audit Senior Manager, Brown Edwards & Company, L.L.P
- Diane Payne, Partner, MBE CPAs, LLP
- Doug Muth, Partner, Lumsden & McCormick, LLP
- Elad Menna, Senior Manager - Audit, GHJ
- Elainie Turner, Senior Tax Manager, LattaHarris, LLP
- Emily Arrigo, Audit Manager, HBE, LLP
- Heather Branham, Senior Audit Manager, Weinstein Spira
- Jeff Olsen, Partner, Stephens & Company, PLLC
- Joei Tieman, Senior Manager, Ketel Thorstenson, LLP
- Kate Leichtey, Tax Partner, Kruggel Lawton CPAs
- Katherine Chung, Tax Partner, Weiss & Company, LLP
- Kera Haas, Principal, Spoor Bunch Franz
- Megan Worth, Senior Tax Manager, Smith + Howard
- Michael Mezzo, Principal, WilkinGuttenplan, PC
- Mike Molzen, Principal, LattaHarris, LLP
- Nathan Potter, Director, KSM CPAs & Advisors
- Nicole Davis, Tax Senior Manager, Smith + Howard
- Paul Fox, Partner, Stephens & Company, PLLC
- Phil Oman, Manager, HBE, LLP
- Robert Starink, Manager, WilkinGuttenplan, PC
- Staci Engelbrecht, Operations Manager, Huberty & Associates
- Valerie Thorpe, A&A Manager, WilkinGuttenplan, PC
The TLP is a one-year accelerated "finishing school" for managers, senior managers, newer partners and operations leaders of accounting and consulting firms. The TLP focuses first on individual mindset and behavior to drive change in thinking and personal responsibility, followed by strategies and actions to prepare participants to lead their firms into the future.
For the first time in ConvergenceCoaching history, we've added a third TLP in a single year! The Fall 2023-24 program kicks off on October 30th and is filling quickly. Firm leaders can register rising leaders for the next session of the program to elevate their leadership skills and invest in their success.
About ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC
ConvergenceCoaching, LLC is a leadership and management consulting firm whose mission is to help leaders achieve success. For over 23 years, we have provided vision planning, strategic and succession planning, coaching, and leadership development programs to help our CPA and consulting firm clients and the associations that serve them achieve their goals.
ConvergenceCoaching is renowned for their advocacy on behalf of Next Gen talent and clients, driving change to the accounting and consulting firm business model. For more information, visit www.convergencecoaching.com.