Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.
I am passionate about
- People’s growth as individuals and in groups; social justice.
- Information Technology, specifically, problem solving processes and technology mis-matches.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband of 25 years, Brian, who is soon to be retired after 25 years of service in the Air Force.
- Keeping up with my two children: Abby who is in college at my alma mater and Will, who will join his sister at the same college this fall.
- Hayley, our 13-year old Scottish Terrier. I’ve had four Scottish Terriers in my lifetime – I love them!
- Traveling to my favorite spots: Yorkshire, England; Cinque Terre, Italy; Priest Lake, Idaho.
- Reading, interior design, gardening, cooking (when I’m in the mood and have people to cook for).
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was a Business Consultant for NxTrend Technology installing integrated wholesale distribution software.
- I became a mom with two kids 18 months apart with an Air Force husband who was traveling and deploying, so home is where the heart is!