Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
I am passionate about
- Being an innovative and trusted contributor to a team of people who are dedicated to the work they do
- Being a patient teacher, a hungry learner, and a warm and positive presence in both my personal and professional life
- Being organized, efficient and effective when supporting our amazing CC,LLC team
What makes me whole
- Spending summers on the lake fishing, skiing, tubing, swimming and relaxing with my husband and three children
- Traveling and exploring new places, foods and cultures
- Watching my kids learn and grow through their experiences and choices
- Making music with friends
My Prior Professional Endeavors
Before wrangling the schedules, CRM, LMS and SharePoint systems and CPE for the ConvergenceCoaching team, I was the Assistant to the Head of School at a private college prep school in Wisconsin where I supported the school Head and the Marketing, Communications, Admissions, School Counseling, Academic Support, College Counseling, Alumni Relations and Athletic departments. I managed the day to day and behind the scenes operations of the school and acted as the hub of communication and information for our faculty, staff, Leadership Team and Board of Trustees as well as the students and parents.
Inspired Ideas Blog
Extroverted qualities like charisma, assertiveness, and outspokenness are widely accepted as synonymous with the traits of a great leader. Such being the case, it’s easy for introverts (like me) to feel as though we are swimming against the current in our leadership roles. Introverts may inherently be less visible, but in reality, introverts possess many […]