Optimist: Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.
I am passionate about
- Using social media to connect with others, increase visibility, and to provide unique insights into a firm, organization, community or person’s personality.
- Helping firms, regardless of barriers, use Anytime, Anywhere Work™ (ATAWW) practices to benefit their firm.
- Organization and maintaining a high level of attention to detail (sometimes referred to as the “eagle eye”).
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, Matt, and our three dogs (Sage, Parsley, and Basil).
- Being outdoors or curling up next to the fireplace binge watching a new or old series.
- Finding a secluded backpacking spot in the mountains of Wyoming. Though the porcupines are thick in the area and the boulder fields are many, the lack of cell service and pristine waters are a welcomed peaceful retreat.
- Crafting with family, trying new foods or recipes, and sharing my love of wine with friends and family.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was an Education Assessment Consultant with the Wyoming Department of Education where I was responsible for monitoring federally and state mandated assessments and professional development for educators across Wyoming.