Optimist: Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.
I am passionate about
- Using social media to connect with others, increase visibility, and to provide unique insights into a firm, organization, community or person’s personality.
- Helping firms, regardless of barriers, use Anytime, Anywhere Work™ (ATAWW) practices to benefit their firm.
- Organization and maintaining a high level of attention to detail (sometimes referred to as the “eagle eye”).
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, Matt, my daughter, Maudie, and our two dogs ( Parsley and Basil).
- Being outdoors or curling up next to the fireplace binge watching a new or old series.
- Finding a secluded backpacking spot in the mountains of Wyoming. Though the porcupines are thick in the area and the boulder fields are many, the lack of cell service and pristine waters are a welcomed peaceful retreat.
- Crafting with family, trying new foods or recipes, and sharing my love of wine with friends and family.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was an Education Assessment Consultant with the Wyoming Department of Education where I was responsible for monitoring federally and state mandated assessments and professional development for educators across Wyoming.
My Professional Involvement
Parthenon Recipient (2012-2013)
Given to employees who exemplify superior customer service and knowledge of federal education/funding regulations.
Wellington Wonderland Tea Testers of New Zealand
International Award-Winning Tea Guesser (2019)
Inspired Ideas Blog
Today’s Convergence Spotlight is featuring Samantha Mansfield, Senior Consultant. Samantha joined us in October of 2019 and is a key facilitator and coach in several of our private and public leadership and advisory programs. Samantha is a smart, compassionate go-getter with a keen eye for details. She is also our resident history buff. She has […]
Our Convergence Spotlight is featuring Beth Gibbs, our recently promoted Operations Manager. Beth joined us in December 2019 and leads our CPE compliance, LMS and sales processes and systems all while handling many tasks necessary to keep our firm operating efficiently. You might even see her from time to time moderating one of our numerous […]
This Convergence Spotlight features Rebecca Galloway, our newest team member! Rebecca joined us in May of 2021 as the Marketing and Program Coordinator at ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC. Her responsibilities range from managing our website to coordinating logistics and communications for our Leadership Development Program for Seniors and Supervisors™ (LDP-SS) and our Client Advisor Program™ (CAP) and […]