Optimist: Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.
I am passionate about
- Using social media to connect with others, increase visibility, and to provide unique insights into a firm, organization, community or person’s personality.
- Helping firms, regardless of barriers, use Anytime, Anywhere Work™ (ATAWW) practices to benefit their firm.
- Organization and maintaining a high level of attention to detail (sometimes referred to as the “eagle eye”).
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, Matt, my two daughters, Maudie and Zella, and our two dogs (Parsley and Basil).
- Being outdoors or curling up next to the fireplace binge watching a new or old series.
- Finding a secluded backpacking spot in the mountains of Wyoming. Though the porcupines are thick in the area and the boulder fields are many, the lack of cell service and pristine waters are a welcomed peaceful retreat.
- Crafting with family, trying new foods or recipes, and sharing my love of wine with friends and family.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was an Education Assessment Consultant with the Wyoming Department of Education where I was responsible for monitoring federally and state mandated assessments and professional development for educators across Wyoming.
My Professional Involvement
Parthenon Recipient (2012-2013)
Given to employees who exemplify superior customer service and knowledge of federal education/funding regulations.
Wellington Wonderland Tea Testers of New Zealand
International Award-Winning Tea Guesser (2019)
Inspired Ideas Blog
Holodeck noun a chamber or facility in which a user can experience a holographic or computer-simulated physical environment, popularized by the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation. Oxford Dictionary of Science Fiction As a lifelong Star Trek fan, I often wonder about what life would be like with access to a holodeck. The ability […]
Last week our Marketing Coordinator, Caroline Ready, sent me a message asking my opinion about inviting the team to share their opinions on the 2023 International Women’s Day theme of Embracing Equity. I immediately said “100%!” But, as I thought about giving her my quick thoughts, I was stumped. I had been trying to formulate […]
In today’s Convergence Spotlight, I have the privilege to introduce you to Alayna Wolfe our bright Marketing and Program Coordinator. Alayna joined ConvergenceCoaching® in March 2022 and her responsibilities range from managing our website, coordinating events, orchestrating communications, and moderating our Leadership Development Program for Seniors and Supervisors™ (LDP-SS) and our Rainmaker Development Program® (RDP). […]