Whether they realize it or not, CPA firms are in the business of people development.
I am passionate about
- Developing people of all experience levels to help them succeed in life and their careers.
- Helping partner teams increase unity and accountability to drive greater results through coaching and teaching.
- Teaching practice economics to help firms improve profitability.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my wife, our three kids and spouses, and my large extended family
- Biking, running, landscaping and home projects
- Being active in my church and spiritual life.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I currently maintain a CPA practice focused on helping small business clients and their owners grow and succeed.
- I was a partner of Deloitte LLP and Deloitte Tax LLP, where I provided services to Fortune 500 companies.
- I also served as Lead Tax Partner for the Rockwell International Tax Outsourcing Team and as Tax Managing Partner where I led the integration of 125 tax and administrative professionals from Arthur Andersen into the Milwaukee tax practice and the admission of two new partners.