Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
I am passionate about
- Providing administrative support to the ConvergenceCoaching consulting team and to our clients.
- Helping make others’ lives easier by coordinating various meetings and tasks required for helping our business run smoothly.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, our two sons and our family.
- Gardening, exercising, traveling, the beach, and being active in my community.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was employed with the Sarpy County Courthouse as a paralegal for 9 years.
- Prior to Sarpy County, I worked in the insurance industry as a Human Resource Specialist.
Inspired Ideas Blog
Firm leaders are struggling to balance the desire to grow and the squeeze we’re all feeling with the talent shortage. Becoming a thought leader is an answer by helping you focus your time to make a difference in areas where you are most passionate. To become a thought leader, you first have to answer the […]
As we embark on the Memorial Day holiday, I’m looking forward to an opportunity to rest, recharge and rejuvenate; and I’m sure you are, too. Yet the Memorial holiday wasn’t originally designated to provide a post-busy season 3-day weekend. Instead, Memorial Day was set aside to encourage us to remember those who gave their lives […]
Living in this time of physical distancing, we may also find ourselves distancing emotionally without intending to do so. After all, it helps us to feel more comfortable if we can convince our hearts that it will be okay not to see or touch our loved ones for extended periods of time. It is especially […]