Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
I am passionate about
- Providing administrative support to the ConvergenceCoaching consulting team and to our clients.
- Helping make others’ lives easier by coordinating various meetings and tasks required for helping our business run smoothly.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, our two sons and our family.
- Gardening, exercising, traveling, the beach, and being active in my community.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was employed with the Sarpy County Courthouse as a paralegal for 9 years.
- Prior to Sarpy County, I worked in the insurance industry as a Human Resource Specialist.
Inspired Ideas Blog
As we celebrate the 244th birthday of the United States of America, I assert that the right to have a dream, like Martin Luther King, Jr. shared in 1963, is a cornerstone on which our great country was built. The immigrants who came here through Ellis Island had a dream, and our military and police […]
I am a person of privilege. I was raised by two Caucasian parents, my father with a Bachelor’s degree and my mom with a Master’s. They raised me in a financially and emotionally stable household and are still married today. I am a fourth-generation Episcopalian and my life has been enriched by that supportive community. […]
As I began writing this blog, I was contemplating the feelings of loss, lack of control, uncertainty, fear of illness and a host of other often intense feelings we have been experiencing since this pandemic began. I appreciated a Harvard Business Review article that said what we’re experiencing is grief. It was refreshing to give […]