Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
I am passionate about
- Providing administrative support to the ConvergenceCoaching consulting team and to our clients.
- Helping make others’ lives easier by coordinating various meetings and tasks required for helping our business run smoothly.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, our two sons and our family.
- Gardening, exercising, traveling, the beach, and being active in my community.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was employed with the Sarpy County Courthouse as a paralegal for 9 years.
- Prior to Sarpy County, I worked in the insurance industry as a Human Resource Specialist.
Inspired Ideas Blog
Our Convergence Spotlight is featuring Beth Gibbs, our recently promoted Operations Manager. Beth joined us in December 2019 and leads our CPE compliance, LMS and sales processes and systems all while handling many tasks necessary to keep our firm operating efficiently. You might even see her from time to time moderating one of our numerous […]
Bragging moment! My first grandson, Arthur Dennis, arrived this past Saturday and it was the most beautiful labor of love by his momma and dad, the nurses, doctors the CNA, food staff, and anesthesiologist. Each person generously shared their gifts. My daughter selflessly labored to bring this new little human into the world. Her care […]
At ConvergenceCoaching, LLC, we are practitioners and proponents of Anytime, Anywhere Work™ (ATAWW), where we allow team members to work from anywhere (remotely from an alternate location or geography) at anytime (on a schedule that fits each individual’s life). We’ve been running our business under an ATAWW model for 21+ years and along the way, […]