Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
I am passionate about
- Providing administrative support to the ConvergenceCoaching consulting team and to our clients.
- Helping make others’ lives easier by coordinating various meetings and tasks required for helping our business run smoothly.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, our two sons and our family.
- Gardening, exercising, traveling, the beach, and being active in my community.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was employed with the Sarpy County Courthouse as a paralegal for 9 years.
- Prior to Sarpy County, I worked in the insurance industry as a Human Resource Specialist.
Inspired Ideas Blog
When most firms shifted to remote in March, it was all-hands on deck. Leaders rallied to maintain the health and safety of team members, respond to clients, support staff questions, and shift work to meet changing deadlines. Now, firm leaders and team members realize that remote is here to stay and their “next better” will […]
Hobbies have never been something I lacked but fishing has a special place in my heart. It triggers a plethora of memories, from my grandpa driving a rental boat at the Lake of the Ozarks to catching my first fish myself in a pond in Copper Mountain and learning to fly fish from my husband. […]
The pandemic has shifted most traditional presentations to an online format. Many firms are offering webinars for clients, delivering proposals to groups through video conferencing and holding internal training remotely. Remote presentations yield great opportunities for reaching a larger audience and sharing ideas and knowledge. At ConvergenceCoaching, we have been facilitating remote presentations since our […]