Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
I am passionate about
- Providing administrative support to the ConvergenceCoaching consulting team and to our clients.
- Helping make others’ lives easier by coordinating various meetings and tasks required for helping our business run smoothly.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, our two sons and our family.
- Gardening, exercising, traveling, the beach, and being active in my community.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was employed with the Sarpy County Courthouse as a paralegal for 9 years.
- Prior to Sarpy County, I worked in the insurance industry as a Human Resource Specialist.
Inspired Ideas Blog
It’s that time again… Busy season. Days and weeks are long, schedules are hectic, and stress is high for many. During this period, you may struggle to meet life’s basic requirements, let alone indulging in the “luxuries” of mental and physical health, self-care, or relationships. Even so, prioritizing your wellness is more important now than […]
I am tired. And you may be, too. Tired of the sickness, death and overall anxiousness from the pandemic. Tired of sheltering in place and putting much of our lives on hold. Tired of winter – even our poor southern friends! Tired from busy season and the thought of potentially pushed deadlines. Tired of the […]
For almost a year now, we have been living and working with the awareness of COVID-19 always in the background. We have learned to manage our time, work, play, and absolutely everything in relationship to the presence of the virus in the air around us. We never expected it to affect us as powerfully as […]