Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
I am passionate about
- Providing administrative support to the ConvergenceCoaching consulting team and to our clients.
- Helping make others’ lives easier by coordinating various meetings and tasks required for helping our business run smoothly.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, our two sons and our family.
- Gardening, exercising, traveling, the beach, and being active in my community.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was employed with the Sarpy County Courthouse as a paralegal for 9 years.
- Prior to Sarpy County, I worked in the insurance industry as a Human Resource Specialist.
Inspired Ideas Blog
Extroverted qualities like charisma, assertiveness, and outspokenness are widely accepted as synonymous with the traits of a great leader. Such being the case, it’s easy for introverts (like me) to feel as though we are swimming against the current in our leadership roles. Introverts may inherently be less visible, but in reality, introverts possess many […]
We have all heard the saying "nice guys finish last." Most would label the “nice guy” as one who is overly pleasant, the one who doesn't like to step on toes, the salesperson who is too soft to close the deal, or the person who suppresses their own needs to please others. The “nice guy” […]
If you were asked to assess your team’s current strength, you might struggle to give a quick or clear answer. You would name a few top players, and you could identify an underperformer or two who need to be managed up or out. But when pressed to rate where your team strength stands when looking […]