Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
I am passionate about
- Providing administrative support to the ConvergenceCoaching consulting team and to our clients.
- Helping make others’ lives easier by coordinating various meetings and tasks required for helping our business run smoothly.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, our two sons and our family.
- Gardening, exercising, traveling, the beach, and being active in my community.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was employed with the Sarpy County Courthouse as a paralegal for 9 years.
- Prior to Sarpy County, I worked in the insurance industry as a Human Resource Specialist.
Inspired Ideas Blog
As we approach Thanksgiving, we’re reminded of the beneficial practice of gratitude. In a year unlike any other, focusing on our blessings serves so much purpose. It reminds us of all the positive aspects of our lives and the miracle we live every day just by being alive on this earth. It helps us feel […]
Various sources have stated that technology adoption accelerated by years in a matter of a few months during 2020. Most firms have known there was untapped potential in the technology available, but resistance to change and lack of prioritization delayed implementation. Progressive firms that implemented cloud solutions were able to transition to remote work without […]
As we continue our efforts at diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, it has helped a great deal to understand and appreciate theories of personality. I have studied and applied the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® method of assessing personality styles for several years that gives a description of the personality based on several indicators of […]