Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
I am passionate about
- Providing administrative support to the ConvergenceCoaching consulting team and to our clients.
- Helping make others’ lives easier by coordinating various meetings and tasks required for helping our business run smoothly.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, our two sons and our family.
- Gardening, exercising, traveling, the beach, and being active in my community.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was employed with the Sarpy County Courthouse as a paralegal for 9 years.
- Prior to Sarpy County, I worked in the insurance industry as a Human Resource Specialist.
Inspired Ideas Blog
Today’s Convergence Spotlight is featuring Caroline Ready our bright and bubbly Operations Coordinator. Caroline joined us in January of 2022 and manages a variety of administrative processes, including our CPE, calendars, social media administration and resources. You may even see her moderating one of our leadership programs! Caroline is an intelligent, outgoing team member who […]
The saying, “we manage what we measure” is a phrase we have heard many times, but how often do we reflect on the way we manage those measurements? We use measurements and metrics daily in our personal and professional lives to achieve results. We use them to track progress and success, but what we may […]
The business world and accounting firm community are abuzz with talk about getting people back into the office. In accounting, it has been a challenging few years, with significant client needs, low capacity, and increasing turnover. To “right the ship,” some leaders envision a return to office (RTO) as the universal solution. I don’t agree […]