Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
I am passionate about
- Releasing people from their fears and insecurities and unleashing their ability to shine and inspire.
- Envisioning the future and elevating NextGen talent.
- Facilitating challenging – even awkward discussions and unifying teams.
- Generating innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Driving change and growth.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband, our three girls and my parents.
- Running and preparing for my next race.
- Paddling, practicing yoga, gardening, cooking and baking and reading.
- Being active in youth programs in my church.
- Being part of a completely virtual, completely flexible team that practices the leadership lessons we teach every day.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was a partner at BDO where I ran the National Financial Solutions Group practice with nearly 100 consultants providing financial systems consulting services to clients.
- I was VP of Sales and Customer Services and led the sales, marketing and customer services groups for Sage Software (formerly SOTA) — my roots are in technology.