“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
I am passionate about
- Establishing a positive impact on the lives of others through various innovative and creative marketing approaches.
- Connecting and fostering relationships with leaders long-term.
- Keeping up with evolving and fast-paced marketing platform technologies.
What makes me whole
- Spending quality time with my family and friends.
- Baking, cooking, and recipe development (healthy, fun, and easy-to-make).
- Forest walks, meditating, and exposure to sunlight.
- Being active outdoors, especially biking and high-intensity interval training.
- Gardening and indoor plant care.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was a Marketing Coordinator and Associate Producer for Weigel Broadcasting. I devised growth strategies to meet and exceed audience goals for television and radio, innovating promotions, partnerships, segments, and executing new concepts across multiple national and local stations.
- I produced a variety of events and segments for television and radio as well as event planning for industry professionals from inception to day-of event operations.
- Overall, I enjoy helping others tell their story – whether it’s through a curated Instagram post, tailored newsletter, or an integrated marketing campaign. I am a creative, but I gravitate toward numbers that show the achievement behind those creatives. I think with both my left and right-brain.