Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself
I am passionate about
- Promoting flexible and virtual work programs in the profession – Anytime, Anywhere Work™ – so that people can win both at work and at home and in their personal lives.
- Creating feedback-rich environments and effective performance evaluation processes in CPA firms, so that team members know where they stand and how to grow and be successful.
- Educating others on financial benchmarking and reporting and creating more efficient and profitable operations.
- Helping firms innovate their recruiting and retention programs to more successfully find the talent they need.
- Helping clients see potential and opportunity around them and feel empowered to take advantage of it.
What makes me whole
- Spending time in Louisiana, taking in the tastes, sights and sounds of my childhood there. I especially love blueberry picking with my dad in July and strolling through the streets of New Orleans with my husband, Nick.
- Cooking a delicious meal and then lingering afterward for some engaging conversation with my two opinionated teenagers and our au pair from Germany.
- Singing baritone with my women’s barbershop chorus, Noteable Blend.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I served as the Firm Administrator for four great firms around the country where I helped them modernize and innovate their HR, financial, operational and IT functions to meet the needs of their team members and clients.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultants’ Alliance (CPACA)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Awards & Accolades
INSIDE Public Accounting
INSIDE Public Accounting Most Recommended Consultants
Inspired Ideas Blog
In 2021, I discovered that I had an acoustic neuroma, a non-cancerous tumor, growing on my left-side hearing and balance nerves. The growth rate was alarming, and my doctors recommended removal. I had a successful surgery in January and gratefully, seem to be in the clear at this time. However, for someone who is normally […]
At ConvergenceCoaching, we believe in a get-better culture, where every individual at all levels should be striving to continually improve. A critical element that drives the get-better culture is feedback – sharing of information about what’s working, what isn’t, and what is possible. Feedback is critical to learning about ourselves and the things we own. […]
At ConvergenceCoaching, LLC, we are practitioners and proponents of Anytime, Anywhere Work™ (ATAWW), where we allow team members to work from anywhere (remotely from an alternate location or geography) at anytime (on a schedule that fits each individual’s life). We’ve been running our business under an ATAWW model for 21+ years and along the way, […]