Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself
I am passionate about
- Promoting flexible and virtual work programs in the profession – Anytime, Anywhere Work™ – so that people can win both at work and at home and in their personal lives.
- Creating feedback-rich environments and effective performance evaluation processes in CPA firms, so that team members know where they stand and how to grow and be successful.
- Educating others on financial benchmarking and reporting and creating more efficient and profitable operations.
- Helping firms innovate their recruiting and retention programs to more successfully find the talent they need.
- Helping clients see potential and opportunity around them and feel empowered to take advantage of it.
What makes me whole
- Spending time in Louisiana, taking in the tastes, sights and sounds of my childhood there. I especially love blueberry picking with my dad in July and strolling through the streets of New Orleans with my husband, Nick.
- Cooking a delicious meal and then lingering afterward for some engaging conversation with my two opinionated teenagers and our au pair from Germany.
- Singing baritone with my women’s barbershop chorus, Noteable Blend.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I served as the Firm Administrator for four great firms around the country where I helped them modernize and innovate their HR, financial, operational and IT functions to meet the needs of their team members and clients.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultants’ Alliance (CPACA)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Awards & Accolades
INSIDE Public Accounting
INSIDE Public Accounting Most Recommended Consultants
Inspired Ideas Blog
The 2022 ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC Anytime, Anywhere Work Survey™ closed with the top ten actions firms can take to maximize their remote and flex offerings. This blog post expands upon recommendation #1: Determine your positioning on Anytime, Anywhere Work (ATAWW) and ensure that leadership messages consistently reflect it Clearly define your programs and offerings Weave ATAWW […]
The survey results showed solid gains in the use of some technology enablers to improve remote client service delivery. Firms are taking definitive actions to promote and expand remote services to clients. Exhibit: Actions to Promote and Expand Remote Services We asked firms what actions they took to expand the use of remote audits. Exhibit: […]
More than 60% of respondents in the 2022 Anytime, Anywhere Work™ (ATAWW) Survey provided home office or remote work equipment or reimbursed team members for it, but only 14% covered some or all of staff high-speed internet costs. These results reflect a “one foot in and one foot out” mindset. Firms need to step up […]