Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself
I am passionate about
- Promoting flexible and virtual work programs in the profession – Anytime, Anywhere Work™ – so that people can win both at work and at home and in their personal lives.
- Creating feedback-rich environments and effective performance evaluation processes in CPA firms, so that team members know where they stand and how to grow and be successful.
- Educating others on financial benchmarking and reporting and creating more efficient and profitable operations.
- Helping firms innovate their recruiting and retention programs to more successfully find the talent they need.
- Helping clients see potential and opportunity around them and feel empowered to take advantage of it.
What makes me whole
- Spending time in Louisiana, taking in the tastes, sights and sounds of my childhood there. I especially love blueberry picking with my dad in July and strolling through the streets of New Orleans with my husband, Nick.
- Cooking a delicious meal and then lingering afterward for some engaging conversation with my two opinionated teenagers and our au pair from Germany.
- Singing baritone with my women’s barbershop chorus, Noteable Blend.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I served as the Firm Administrator for four great firms around the country where I helped them modernize and innovate their HR, financial, operational and IT functions to meet the needs of their team members and clients.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultants’ Alliance (CPACA)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Awards & Accolades
INSIDE Public Accounting
INSIDE Public Accounting Most Recommended Consultants
Inspired Ideas Blog
At ConvergenceCoaching®, we are huge proponents of remote and flexible work, or what we like to call Anytime, Anywhere Work™ (ATAWW). We’ve been working under an ATAWW paradigm ourselves for over 21 years, allowing us to hone our skills and develop the necessary philosophical mindsets to support this way of working. Today, most firms are […]
I’m headed out on vacation next week and can’t wait for the opportunity to unplug and relax with my home team. It’s a challenge to get away though, because the to-do list is always too long and the email inbox too full. I’m committed to take time with my family, so what can I do […]
In my first real career position out of college, I worked for a newly formed community bank in Baton Rouge, Louisiana as their upstart Operations Assistant. I didn’t know much about banking or bank operations, but I was energetic and eager to learn. Right from the beginning, I was tasked with managing IT under the […]