Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself
I am passionate about
- Promoting flexible and virtual work programs in the profession – Anytime, Anywhere Work™ – so that people can win both at work and at home and in their personal lives.
- Creating feedback-rich environments and effective performance evaluation processes in CPA firms, so that team members know where they stand and how to grow and be successful.
- Educating others on financial benchmarking and reporting and creating more efficient and profitable operations.
- Helping firms innovate their recruiting and retention programs to more successfully find the talent they need.
- Helping clients see potential and opportunity around them and feel empowered to take advantage of it.
What makes me whole
- Spending time in Louisiana, taking in the tastes, sights and sounds of my childhood there. I especially love blueberry picking with my dad in July and strolling through the streets of New Orleans with my husband, Nick.
- Cooking a delicious meal and then lingering afterward for some engaging conversation with my two opinionated teenagers and our au pair from Germany.
- Singing baritone with my women’s barbershop chorus, Noteable Blend.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I served as the Firm Administrator for four great firms around the country where I helped them modernize and innovate their HR, financial, operational and IT functions to meet the needs of their team members and clients.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultants’ Alliance (CPACA)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Inspired Ideas Blog
If you spend time with us at ConvergenceCoaching, then you know that we are big fans of remote and flexible work programs. We’ve been 100% remote and flexible for 20 years and are certain that you can do almost anything remotely that you can do in-person. We often meet leaders who feel trapped inside their […]
With the current COVID-19 crisis brewing and firms being encouraged to implement social distancing, organizations around the country are scrambling to shift their employees to work remotely. Your firm may not feel fully ready, but regardless, you may have to also take this step. Your building management may force you to close your office, or […]
“That which is measured improves. That which is measured and reported improves exponentially “ Karl Pearson, English Mathematician The use of key performance indicators ensures that leaders are on the same page with team members about what is expected for individual performance as well as the performance of the team, service line, industry group, […]