What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
Robert H. Schuller Pastor, Author
I am passionate about
- Helping accounting professionals and consultants strategically leverage technology.
- Working with others to expand their leadership skills and effectively grow their businesses.
- Developing leadership and management skills in others.
What makes me whole
- My family and friends who help me achieve balance in life – laughing with them, cooking with my husband, tickling my son, etc.
- Visiting new places to explore and learn and continuously planning our next trip.
- Learning through living history events.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was a consultant for a technology company, helping firms implement new technology and evolve business processes.
- I collaborated on the build-out and delivery of successful workshops for multiple companies.
- I have been involved in the development of conferences serving the accounting profession as a director, an advisory board member, instructor and planner.
- I have also participated in various task forces and committees regarding emerging trends impacting the profession throughout my career.
- I have been a formal and informal mentor and coach to accounting, sales and marketing professionals.
- I was a successful sales representative for a technology company.
- My marketing experience includes launching social media strategy, coordinating corporate communications and oversight of marketing team members and tactics.
My Professional Involvement
Digital CPA Conference
Awards & Accolades
Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting
CPA Practice Advisor
40 Under 40
Most Powerful Women in Accounting
World's Best Tickler
Inspired Ideas Blog
In our current situation, we all feel vulnerable. How can you not with the uncertainty of when and how the Covid-19 pandemic will end? After all, no one had a contingency plan for an illness of this scale and its impact on the world economy. We have many experts talking at us, but frankly, many […]