This world is nothing more than
Beauty’s chance to show Herself.
And what are we?
Nothing more than Beauty’s chance to see Herself.
For if Beauty were not seeking Herself
We would not exist.
I am passionate about
- Infusing my working environment and others’ with positivity – whether interacting with co-workers or clients, I hope to leave people with a smile and a sense of camaraderie.
- Helping connect the dots between people’s ideas and implementation.
- Personal and professional development and I love working for an organization with the same values.
What makes me whole
- Vacationing in Colorado.
- Practicing yoga, playing/writing music, running, spending time outdoors, reading, travelling.
- Indulging in pizza, sushi, ice-cream.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was an Executive Assistant to Vice President of Corporate Communication, Kiewit Corporation where I supported the communication team with a wide range of administrative and communication-related projects.
- I was previously a substitute teacher for various school districts in NE (age groups K-12). In this role, I founded/facilitated a mindfulness program for kids at the elementary level called, “The Mindfulness Project,” featured here.
Inspired Ideas Blog
In this special ConvergenceCoaching 20th Anniversary episode of our Inspired Ideas podcast, partner Tamera Loerzel sits down with co-founders Jennifer Wilson and Jim Metzler to discuss the origin of ConvergenceCoaching, LLC and tell some formation stories. Join us to learn more about what inspired the founders to set out on this journey, fun memories along […]
I often have the hunch that I was hired onto the Convergence team as a bit of a wildcard. I work in a field of practical, logical, intellectual, highly organized, data-driven people. Decisions are systematic and processes are thoroughly vetted. My traits, on the other hand, are a bit more ethereal; I have an active […]
In this Inspired Ideas episode, Tamera Loerzel and Renee Moelders deepen their conversation from the Flex and Remote Work episode and explore flexing further with remote work. Renee and Tamera dive deeper into the details of how to make virtual programs work in your firm and how doing so can make us better managers and […]