This world is nothing more than
Beauty’s chance to show Herself.
And what are we?
Nothing more than Beauty’s chance to see Herself.
For if Beauty were not seeking Herself
We would not exist.
I am passionate about
- Infusing my working environment and others’ with positivity - whether interacting with co-workers or clients, I hope to leave people with a smile and a sense of camaraderie.
- Helping connect the dots between people’s ideas and implementation.
- Personal and professional development and I love working for an organization with the same values.
What makes me whole
- Vacationing in Colorado.
- Practicing yoga, playing/writing music, running, spending time outdoors, reading, travelling.
- Indulging in pizza, sushi, ice-cream.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was an Executive Assistant to Vice President of Corporate Communication, Kiewit Corporation where I supported the communication team with a wide range of administrative and communication-related projects.
- I was previously a substitute teacher for various school districts in NE (age groups K-12). In this role, I founded/facilitated a mindfulness program for kids at the elementary level called, “The Mindfulness Project,” featured here.
Inspired Ideas Blog
If you’re in the accounting profession, you’re no stranger to peak busy seasons and may find yourself in the midst of one as we speak. I’m working through a busy season of my own in my professional life; setting up for the launch of multiple learning programs while planning and working to prepare for my […]
Inspired Ideas Podcast - Episode 9: Generous Leadership: Driving Trust and Empowering Growth with Amy Vetter
Episode 9 of our Inspired Ideas Podcast series features a discussion between Jennifer Wilson, ConvergenceCoaching Partner and Co-Founder, and Amy Vetter. Amy is a CPA, Yogi, Technologist, Keynote Speaker and CEO of The B3 Method® Institute. In this episode, Jen and Amy explore the theme of generosity in leadership. Together they explore why generosity matters […]
Trust is an intimate word, isn’t it? Merriam Webster defines trust as an “assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something.” To trust someone is to have confidence in who that person is. The words in the definition above that stand out to me are character and truth. To be trusted, […]