This world is nothing more than
Beauty’s chance to show Herself.
And what are we?
Nothing more than Beauty’s chance to see Herself.
For if Beauty were not seeking Herself
We would not exist.
I am passionate about
- Infusing my working environment and others’ with positivity - whether interacting with co-workers or clients, I hope to leave people with a smile and a sense of camaraderie.
- Helping connect the dots between people’s ideas and implementation.
- Personal and professional development and I love working for an organization with the same values.
What makes me whole
- Vacationing in Colorado.
- Practicing yoga, playing/writing music, running, spending time outdoors, reading, travelling.
- Indulging in pizza, sushi, ice-cream.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was an Executive Assistant to Vice President of Corporate Communication, Kiewit Corporation where I supported the communication team with a wide range of administrative and communication-related projects.
- I was previously a substitute teacher for various school districts in NE (age groups K-12). In this role, I founded/facilitated a mindfulness program for kids at the elementary level called, “The Mindfulness Project,” featured here.
Inspired Ideas Blog
I work in a “measure twice, cut once” profession. To be honest, I’m more of a “throw it at the wall and see if it sticks” personality. But for each project I own, steps are carefully laid out months in advance. Details are meticulously reviewed. Often, the pressure to get things right is high. Not […]
Take a deep breath and read these words: That part of you that cannot be wet with water Or blown by the wind Or struck with a stick Or burned by fire Do they make you pause? Do you find yourself searching for an answer as if this were a riddle? Or perhaps, just for […]
As seasons of life come and go, priorities inevitably change. A couple of years ago, I was establishing myself in my career; learning all that I could and applying it, pining to become a valuable, difference-making member of my team. While that ambition still exists within me, the season of my life has shifted. Since […]