This world is nothing more than
Beauty’s chance to show Herself.
And what are we?
Nothing more than Beauty’s chance to see Herself.
For if Beauty were not seeking Herself
We would not exist.
I am passionate about
- Infusing my working environment and others’ with positivity - whether interacting with co-workers or clients, I hope to leave people with a smile and a sense of camaraderie.
- Helping connect the dots between people’s ideas and implementation.
- Personal and professional development and I love working for an organization with the same values.
What makes me whole
- Vacationing in Colorado.
- Practicing yoga, playing/writing music, running, spending time outdoors, reading, travelling.
- Indulging in pizza, sushi, ice-cream.
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I was an Executive Assistant to Vice President of Corporate Communication, Kiewit Corporation where I supported the communication team with a wide range of administrative and communication-related projects.
- I was previously a substitute teacher for various school districts in NE (age groups K-12). In this role, I founded/facilitated a mindfulness program for kids at the elementary level called, “The Mindfulness Project,” featured here.
Inspired Ideas Blog
As seasons of life come and go, priorities inevitably change. A couple of years ago, I was establishing myself in my career; learning all that I could and applying it, pining to become a valuable, difference-making member of my team. While that ambition still exists within me, the season of my life has shifted. Since […]
It’s that time again… Busy season. Days and weeks are long, schedules are hectic, and stress is high for many. During this period, you may struggle to meet life’s basic requirements, let alone indulging in the “luxuries” of mental and physical health, self-care, or relationships. Even so, prioritizing your wellness is more important now than […]
If you’re in the accounting profession, you’re no stranger to peak busy seasons and may find yourself in the midst of one as we speak. I’m working through a busy season of my own in my professional life; setting up for the launch of multiple learning programs while planning and working to prepare for my […]