Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
I am passionate about
- Being organized to ensure productivity, reliability, and increased creativity
- Having a growth mindset to innovate solutions
- Collaborating with diverse personalities to produce an awesome end result
What makes me whole
- Enjoying the company and laughter of my family and friends
- Standing front row at a music festival
- Traveling, baking, and photography
My Prior Professional Endeavors
I was a Senior Assurance Coordinator for MCM CPAs & Advisors LLP where I provided internal support to our Assurance, Consulting, and Valuation teams, by managing workflows, preparing client deliverables, providing technical and quality reviews, and supporting the behind-the-scenes operations.
Inspired Ideas Blog
We have all heard the saying "nice guys finish last." Most would label the “nice guy” as one who is overly pleasant, the one who doesn't like to step on toes, the salesperson who is too soft to close the deal, or the person who suppresses their own needs to please others. The “nice guy” […]
I have a handful of four-letter words that I should focus on eliminating from my vocabulary but for the purpose of this blog, I will focus on just one of those. The word “just” can be used to describe the timing of recent event such as “I just won a million dollars,” or “I just […]
When the world shifted to a more remote and blended work environment, I was overjoyed! I was gaining back precious commuting hours every week with my family, my carbon footprint was shrinking, and so were the piles of laundry! Over the course of two years, I shifted from a hybrid work model to being fully […]