Be the change that you want to see in the world.
I am passionate about
- Empowering leaders to thrive.
- Developing and fulfilling on visions.
- Bringing unity and clarity to teams who can then produce unimaginable results.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband and three children and grandson.
- Traveling to places where the sun warms me! Cruising is also great so I can see and experience many places in a short amount of time.
- Running, practicing yoga, paddle boarding, boating and fishing, playing the piano or painting (with wine, course!).
- Grilling during the summer – and even stretching it out into the Minnesota winter! I love to try new recipes and my family are willing guinea pigs!
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I managed the BDO USA Minneapolis consulting group and implemented their middle market financial software service methodology and their customer relationship management software.
- I also directed the national sales and marketing efforts of the package solutions group at BDO.
- Prior to BDO, I was the National Sales Manager for State of the Art, Inc. (now known as Sage Software, Inc.), where I was responsible for financial systems sales, CPA programs, marketing communications and recruitment, and channel communications.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultant’s Alliance (CPACA)
The Consultants' Trust
Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Awards & Accolades
Top 100 People to Watch
INSIDE Public Accounting
Most Recommended Consultants
Most Powerful Women in Accounting
Inspired Ideas Blog
Sometimes too much of a good thing can be overwhelming and upsetting as when a bad thing happens. I know we’ve been experiencing a combination of both in our own organization and see it in our clients, too. So, what do we do when we are feeling overwhelmed, or our team is wondering how they […]
If your people aren’t winning at home, they will struggle, at best, winning at work. And if they have to choose between the two, they will almost always choose winning at home. You could argue, “It’s not my job to help my team members figure out how to manage childcare or their commute or caring […]
Most people that know me, know that I am not a huge follower of the Oscars and don’t usually know most of the films that are nominated. This year, however, I was familiar with several and I happened to be snowed in at a girls’ weekend in Northern Minnesota the Sunday evening of the 95th […]