Be the change that you want to see in the world.
I am passionate about
- Empowering leaders to thrive.
- Developing and fulfilling on visions.
- Bringing unity and clarity to teams who can then produce unimaginable results.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband and three children.
- Traveling to places where the sun warms me! Cruising is also great so I can see and experience many places in a short amount of time.
- Running, practicing yoga, paddle boarding, boating and fishing, playing the piano or painting (with wine, course!).
- Grilling during the summer – and even stretching it out into the Minnesota winter! I love to try new recipes and my family are willing guinea pigs!
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I managed the BDO USA Minneapolis consulting group and implemented their middle market financial software service methodology and their customer relationship management software.
- I also directed the national sales and marketing efforts of the package solutions group at BDO.
- Prior to BDO, I was the National Sales Manager for State of the Art, Inc. (now known as Sage Software, Inc.), where I was responsible for financial systems sales, CPA programs, marketing communications and recruitment, and channel communications.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultant’s Alliance (CPACA)
Marketing Chair and Past President
The Consultants' Trust
Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Awards & Accolades
Top 100 People to Watch
AICPA / CPA Practice Advisor
Most Powerful Women in Accounting
INSIDE Public Accounting
Most Recommended Consultants
Inspired Ideas Blog
As we celebrate the 244th birthday of the United States of America, I assert that the right to have a dream, like Martin Luther King, Jr. shared in 1963, is a cornerstone on which our great country was built. The immigrants who came here through Ellis Island had a dream, and our military and police […]
As I began writing this blog, I was contemplating the feelings of loss, lack of control, uncertainty, fear of illness and a host of other often intense feelings we have been experiencing since this pandemic began. I appreciated a Harvard Business Review article that said what we’re experiencing is grief. It was refreshing to give […]
“Oh, put me in coach, I’m ready to play today Put me in coach, I’m ready to play today Look at me, I can be centerfield” ”Centerfield” by John Fogerty This is the song we hear NextGen leaders singing across the country. Your NextGen are restless. They see opportunities for change and they want that […]