Be the change that you want to see in the world.
I am passionate about
- Empowering leaders to thrive.
- Developing and fulfilling on visions.
- Bringing unity and clarity to teams who can then produce unimaginable results.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband and three children and grandson.
- Traveling to places where the sun warms me! Cruising is also great so I can see and experience many places in a short amount of time.
- Running, practicing yoga, paddle boarding, boating and fishing, playing the piano or painting (with wine, course!).
- Grilling during the summer – and even stretching it out into the Minnesota winter! I love to try new recipes and my family are willing guinea pigs!
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I managed the BDO USA Minneapolis consulting group and implemented their middle market financial software service methodology and their customer relationship management software.
- I also directed the national sales and marketing efforts of the package solutions group at BDO.
- Prior to BDO, I was the National Sales Manager for State of the Art, Inc. (now known as Sage Software, Inc.), where I was responsible for financial systems sales, CPA programs, marketing communications and recruitment, and channel communications.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultant’s Alliance (CPACA)
The Consultants' Trust
Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Awards & Accolades
Top 100 People to Watch
INSIDE Public Accounting
Most Recommended Consultants
Most Powerful Women in Accounting
Meet Other Team Members
Inspired Ideas Blog
What Does It Really Take to Be One Firm?
We hear firm leaders tout, “We’re one firm.” Yet, when we assess their practice, we find many behaviors, processes, and measures that are counter to one firm. Before we look at those, let’s define what a one-firm business model is – and what it is not. The concept of one firm was devised to alleviate […]
Look Newly to Find Joy and Gratitude
Many of us have been overwhelmed this past year with the sheer gift that life is with all its blessings, opportunities, hurt, grief, and uncertainties. We’ve written and encouraged a regular gratitude practice that can presence joy and contentment at any moment. While it can be simple to practice gratitude and presence happiness, sometimes we […]
Overcome the Top 6 Excuses for Not Firing Crummy Clients
We are in the midst of the “Great Resignation,” an inflationary period, changing and increasingly complex regulations and standards, coming off of a pandemic that literally rocked our world, and experiencing the highest volume of work most firms have ever seen. To compound this, we are seeing declining accounting undergraduate and Master’s degrees, lower college […]