Be the change that you want to see in the world.
I am passionate about
- Empowering leaders to thrive.
- Developing and fulfilling on visions.
- Bringing unity and clarity to teams who can then produce unimaginable results.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband and three children and grandson.
- Traveling to places where the sun warms me! Cruising is also great so I can see and experience many places in a short amount of time.
- Running, practicing yoga, paddle boarding, boating and fishing, playing the piano or painting (with wine, course!).
- Grilling during the summer – and even stretching it out into the Minnesota winter! I love to try new recipes and my family are willing guinea pigs!
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I managed the BDO USA Minneapolis consulting group and implemented their middle market financial software service methodology and their customer relationship management software.
- I also directed the national sales and marketing efforts of the package solutions group at BDO.
- Prior to BDO, I was the National Sales Manager for State of the Art, Inc. (now known as Sage Software, Inc.), where I was responsible for financial systems sales, CPA programs, marketing communications and recruitment, and channel communications.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultant’s Alliance (CPACA)
Marketing Chair and Past President
The Consultants' Trust
Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Awards & Accolades
Top 100 People to Watch
INSIDE Public Accounting
Most Recommended Consultants
Most Powerful Women in Accounting
Inspired Ideas Blog
Bragging moment! My first grandson, Arthur Dennis, arrived this past Saturday and it was the most beautiful labor of love by his momma and dad, the nurses, doctors the CNA, food staff, and anesthesiologist. Each person generously shared their gifts. My daughter selflessly labored to bring this new little human into the world. Her care […]
Capacity, The Great Resignation, and Strategic Growth We are kicking off this inaugural Managing Partner Minute where we’ll pause to share the top trends, leadership ideas, and musings ConvergenceCoaching Partners want to share with our Managing Partner clients and friends. Our goal will be to include a Managing Partner Minute blog once a trimester with […]
Firm leaders are struggling to balance the desire to grow and the squeeze we’re all feeling with the talent shortage. Becoming a thought leader is an answer by helping you focus your time to make a difference in areas where you are most passionate. To become a thought leader, you first have to answer the […]