Be the change that you want to see in the world.
I am passionate about
- Empowering leaders to thrive.
- Developing and fulfilling on visions.
- Bringing unity and clarity to teams who can then produce unimaginable results.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband and three children and grandson.
- Traveling to places where the sun warms me! Cruising is also great so I can see and experience many places in a short amount of time.
- Running, practicing yoga, paddle boarding, boating and fishing, playing the piano or painting (with wine, course!).
- Grilling during the summer – and even stretching it out into the Minnesota winter! I love to try new recipes and my family are willing guinea pigs!
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I managed the BDO USA Minneapolis consulting group and implemented their middle market financial software service methodology and their customer relationship management software.
- I also directed the national sales and marketing efforts of the package solutions group at BDO.
- Prior to BDO, I was the National Sales Manager for State of the Art, Inc. (now known as Sage Software, Inc.), where I was responsible for financial systems sales, CPA programs, marketing communications and recruitment, and channel communications.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultant’s Alliance (CPACA)
The Consultants' Trust
Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Awards & Accolades
Top 100 People to Watch
INSIDE Public Accounting
Most Recommended Consultants
Most Powerful Women in Accounting
Inspired Ideas Blog
Many firms have updated their employee orientation and onboarding processes these past couple years, and rightly so. It’s not just the move to remote that is driving this trend. In this time of the Great Talent Migration, leaders know how crucial an employee’s initial experience is in their first few months with your firm, or […]
This past week, the news around us has been bad. With the invasion of Ukraine by Russian forces, three officers being charged for not intervening in George Floyd’s death, the continued impacts of the pandemic, and bullying and acts of racism in the school districts around me, I wasn’t sure what to pray for when […]
Our holiday traditions fill my home with a Christmas tree and lights, poinsettias, presents, cookies and other baked goods, and music and carols. I love all of these things and look forward to them each year. Yet, I find myself conflicted during this holiday season. I’m reminded of the lyrics from one of my favorite […]