Be the change that you want to see in the world.
I am passionate about
- Empowering leaders to thrive.
- Developing and fulfilling on visions.
- Bringing unity and clarity to teams who can then produce unimaginable results.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband and three children.
- Traveling to places where the sun warms me! Cruising is also great so I can see and experience many places in a short amount of time.
- Running, practicing yoga, paddle boarding, boating and fishing, playing the piano or painting (with wine, course!).
- Grilling during the summer – and even stretching it out into the Minnesota winter! I love to try new recipes and my family are willing guinea pigs!
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I managed the BDO USA Minneapolis consulting group and implemented their middle market financial software service methodology and their customer relationship management software.
- I also directed the national sales and marketing efforts of the package solutions group at BDO.
- Prior to BDO, I was the National Sales Manager for State of the Art, Inc. (now known as Sage Software, Inc.), where I was responsible for financial systems sales, CPA programs, marketing communications and recruitment, and channel communications.