Be the change that you want to see in the world.
I am passionate about
- Empowering leaders to thrive.
- Developing and fulfilling on visions.
- Bringing unity and clarity to teams who can then produce unimaginable results.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband and three children and grandson.
- Traveling to places where the sun warms me! Cruising is also great so I can see and experience many places in a short amount of time.
- Running, practicing yoga, paddle boarding, boating and fishing, playing the piano or painting (with wine, course!).
- Grilling during the summer – and even stretching it out into the Minnesota winter! I love to try new recipes and my family are willing guinea pigs!
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I managed the BDO USA Minneapolis consulting group and implemented their middle market financial software service methodology and their customer relationship management software.
- I also directed the national sales and marketing efforts of the package solutions group at BDO.
- Prior to BDO, I was the National Sales Manager for State of the Art, Inc. (now known as Sage Software, Inc.), where I was responsible for financial systems sales, CPA programs, marketing communications and recruitment, and channel communications.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultant’s Alliance (CPACA)
The Consultants' Trust
Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Awards & Accolades
Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting
INSIDE Public Accounting
Most Recommended Consultants
Most Powerful Women in Accounting
Inspired Ideas Blog
We have been avid students, learning about the impact that emerging generations have in the workforce. Now, we’re excited to be learning about the newest: Generation Z (Gen Z) born after 1996. Pew Research currently defines Gen Z as being born between 1997-2012, so the oldest is 27 this year. With five generations in the […]
December is a season of giving and the holidays bring out our generosity in many ways. Giving to those less fortunate. Supporting a family that fell on hard times so they can enjoy the holidays. Donating to food pantries. Serving a meal at soup kitchens. Sharing anonymous gifts with Secret Santas. Sending year-end bonuses or […]
We are in the midst of a talent shortage, an inflationary period, changing and increasingly complex regulations and standards, and experiencing a high volume of work with increased client needs. To compound this, we are seeing declining accounting undergraduate and Master’s degrees, lower college admission rates overall, and young people questioning whether public accounting is […]