Be the change that you want to see in the world.
I am passionate about
- Empowering leaders to thrive.
- Developing and fulfilling on visions.
- Bringing unity and clarity to teams who can then produce unimaginable results.
What makes me whole
- Spending time with my husband and three children and grandson.
- Traveling to places where the sun warms me! Cruising is also great so I can see and experience many places in a short amount of time.
- Running, practicing yoga, paddle boarding, boating and fishing, playing the piano or painting (with wine, course!).
- Grilling during the summer – and even stretching it out into the Minnesota winter! I love to try new recipes and my family are willing guinea pigs!
My Prior Professional Endeavors
- I managed the BDO USA Minneapolis consulting group and implemented their middle market financial software service methodology and their customer relationship management software.
- I also directed the national sales and marketing efforts of the package solutions group at BDO.
- Prior to BDO, I was the National Sales Manager for State of the Art, Inc. (now known as Sage Software, Inc.), where I was responsible for financial systems sales, CPA programs, marketing communications and recruitment, and channel communications.
My Professional Involvement
CPA Consultant’s Alliance (CPACA)
Marketing Chair and Past President
The Consultants' Trust
Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
Awards & Accolades
Top 100 People to Watch
INSIDE Public Accounting
Most Recommended Consultants
Most Powerful Women in Accounting
Inspired Ideas Blog
Our holiday traditions fill my home with a Christmas tree and lights, poinsettias, presents, cookies and other baked goods, and music and carols. I love all of these things and look forward to them each year. Yet, I find myself conflicted during this holiday season. I’m reminded of the lyrics from one of my favorite […]
We kicked off the season of Advent this past Sunday, which is a time of anticipation and preparing for Christmas. The initial gospel readings did not start out so well, however, as the stories were about people who were fraught with worry and anxiousness, weary about what was happening in the world. It made me […]
Bragging moment! My first grandson, Arthur Dennis, arrived this past Saturday and it was the most beautiful labor of love by his momma and dad, the nurses, doctors the CNA, food staff, and anesthesiologist. Each person generously shared their gifts. My daughter selflessly labored to bring this new little human into the world. Her care […]