Addressing Common Objections to Remote and Hybrid Work
Challenged with firm leaders or team members who aren’t convinced remote or blended work will work? ConvergenceCoaching facilitators and remote-work experts address the common objections that impede the move to a more-remote environment. In this session we'll discuss strategies for addressing objections including:
- Understanding the latest market drivers causing firms to embrace the remote and blended paradigm
- How to manage a remote or blended workforce
- Why remote resources are productive and how to communicate this to your team
- How to train and develop remote resources
- How to maintain firm culture in a remote or hybrid environment
Attend this course to increase buy-in of remote and hybrid work at your firm!