Becoming a Business Development Black Belt (1-day workshop)
Developing new business from existing clients, prospective targets, and referral sources is both an art and a science.
If you’re committed to develop your business development skills and really impact the firm’s top line, you’ll want to attend this interactive course where we’ll learn to:
- Define the kind of marketer and business developer you are committed to be
- Engage in personal marketing activities that build your personal brand and the firm’s brand, including:
- Networking and association involvement
- Speaking and teaching
- Article writing
- Online social networking
- Gain confidence in targeting specific prospects, outreaching to strangers, and asking for opportunities
- Develop long-lasting referral source relationships
- Develop and articulate the right unique selling or value proposition for each circumstance
- Track and report your personal marketing activities to monitor your progress and share your successes with others, too
Leave this session prepared to begin building business like a black belt!
Questions about this course or a training? Contact us.