Business Development Workshop (½ -day OR 1-day workshop)
Attend this course and learn how to identify opportunities with your prospects and existing clients and then package and position your firm’s products and services so that they are understood and accepted. You will also learn how to apply our proven sales methodology to your sales opportunities. In the full-day segment, we’ll explore:
- The emotions and needs that drive our clients to choose to work with us
- Methods for developing personal and professional rapport, deepening our relationships, and gaining our clients’ and prospects’ confidence in sharing their true needs and wants
- Qualification techniques and other identification methods to help you uncover client and prospect needs
- Approaches to use to articulate your solution, product, or service – and knowing when to “tell” versus “ask”
- Closing approaches that will help you win engagements
- Ideas for managing your personal sales processes and tracking and prioritizing your prospects so you can focus on the most strategic opportunities
Participants will identify one client or prospect opportunity they will approach as a result of this discussion, together with one commitment of a new behavior they will adopt.
Questions about this course or a training? Contact us.