Delivering Impactful Webinars for Your Clients and Prospects
Webinars and remote technologies are essential tools to stay in front of clients and prospects. Between financial management advice amidst any economy, government aid programs, and changing standards and regulations, your clients need your help. In our hybrid environment, remote learning via webinars can facilitate those conversations quickly across large groups. With today’s technology platforms and social media, delivering a webinar is not as hard as it may seem. Yet it does require a clear content strategy, a marketing plan for promoting the webinar and following up after, and quality delivery techniques, too. Join us for this session to explore the steps to deliver informative webinars to your prospects and clients where you will:
- Identify topics that will engage and inform a virtual audience
- Develop strategies to create a target list to market the session to, as well as a methodology to determine when you’ll offer free vs paid content
- Understand how to choose the right platform to host your sessions, and taking advantage of built-in engagement techniques available to interact with your audience
- Learn methods to audience engagement and managing participant questions (or lack of them!)
- Recall steps to follow up powerfully with a call to action to increase the likelihood that others will want to work with you
Attend this session to learn how to disseminate your knowledge and expertise to clients and prospects faster and drive additional opportunities into your pipeline, too!