Demonstrating Value to Close More Engagements
Ensuring that your prospect or client feels that you understand their challenges – and how to solve them – is key to engaging new clients or service opportunities. At the same time, your client or prospect needs to see the value in the solution that you are proposing. In this session, we’ll explore how to package and position your firm’s services so that their value is understood. We’ll also learn how to navigate the nuances of the business development process, where you will:
- Discover the emotions and needs that drive our clients to work with us
- Recall qualification techniques and other identification methods to help you uncover client and prospect needs
- List approaches to effectively articulate your solution, product, or service to demonstrate value - and knowing when to “tell” versus “ask”
- Identify approaches that will help you win engagements
- Learn objection-handling techniques and methods for uncovering silent objections, too
Leave this session with ideas that you can immediately apply to increase your firm’s engagement sales success!