Developing Your Firm’s Marketing Plan
Developing your firm’s marketing plan will help you focus on your firm’s strengths and market opportunities, create accountability and ownership around your marketing efforts, and also measure the cost and success of each initiative. Best of all, it doesn’t have to be complicated! In this session, you will learn methods for developing your marketing plan where you will:
- Discover who should be involved in marketing planning inside your firm
- Identify methods for creating your marketing strategy
- List the elements of a marketing plan and what it should address
- Recall marketing planning tools available
- Learn a structure for accountability to accomplish your marketing goals
Leave this session with a practical, effective approach to developing your firm’s marketing plan!