Driving Employee Engagement
Your people are your most important asset. When they are motivated and engaged, collaboration and client service is elevated and your firm is best able to work toward its strategic priorities for growth and development. In this half-day workshop, we’ll explore four strategies to drive employee engagement including:
- Putting people priorities first and actively managing your people
- Giving all work meaning
- Garnering input and feedback and acting on it
- (Really) Addressing low performance and bad behavior
We will also identify five signs of full engagement and what to do when they’re missing, including:
- Voting with their presence
- Vocal constructive contributions
- Caring about the entity and its success
- Meeting performance expectations
- Creating satisfied clients
Leave this workshop with an action plan for boosting employee engagement and understanding how to best motivate your people!
Questions about this course or a training? Contact us.