Elevating the Role of HR (1-day workshop)
Today’s firm administrators and human resource professionals face unique challenges. Many times, you are asked to help implement a firm strategy or policy without having input prior to the decisions being made. Or, you find yourself in the middle of strategic or philosophical disconnects between key leaders or departments, attempting to mediate without feeling empowered to truly solve the issues. In addition, you may foresee the need to invest now in developing and retaining your best and brightest with the impending retirements of existing leaders. Attend to gain some perspective and ideas that will help!
In this action-packed session, we will:
- Discuss ways to elevate the HR function to actively participate in driving firm strategy, facilitate open and honest conversations, and have a bigger impact on your firm’s overall success
- Explore a strategic planning methodology that you can deploy to help uncover disparate viewpoints and unify your team around specific strategies
- Understand what motivates your staff and learn specific actions you can take to inspire them and keep them fully engaged with your firm
- Identify your high potential team members and discuss ways to develop them for long term success
- Learn how to organize your team and resources to ensure the successful transition of retiring leaders
Enhance your role as a strategic advisor in your firm, identify, retain, and develop your future leaders, and plan for succession!
Questions about this course or a training? Contact us.