Gaining Sales Confidence as You Become a Business Development Black Belt
Business developers are MVPs in the accounting profession. Attend this course and learn how to become a business developer by identifying opportunities and then packaging and positioning your firm’s services so they are understood and accepted. You will also learn how to apply our proven sales methodology to your sales opportunities. In this session, we’ll explore:
- The emotions and needs that drive our clients to choose work with us
- Methods for developing personal and professional rapport, deepening our relationships, and gaining our clients’ and prospects’ confidence in sharing their true needs and wants
- Qualification techniques and other identification methods to help you uncover client and prospect needs
- Approaches to use to articulate your solution, product, or service – and knowing when to “tell” versus “ask”
- Closing approaches that will help you win engagements
Leave with practical tips you can put to work immediately!