Gaining Sales Confidence as You Become a Business Development Black Belt
Business developers are MVPs in the accounting profession. Attend this course and learn how to become a business developer by identifying opportunities and then packaging and positioning your firm’s services so they are understood and accepted. You will also learn a six-step sales methodology to apply to your open opportunities to create more buy-in. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the emotions and needs that drive prospects and clients to work with you
- List methods for developing personal and professional rapport, deepening your relationships, and gaining our clients' and prospects' confidence in sharing their true needs and wants
- Apply qualification techniques and other identification methods to help you uncover client and prospect needs
- Identify ways to articulate your solution, product, or service and when to "ask" versus "tell"
- Recognize closing approaches that will help you win engagements
Leave with practical tips you can put to work immediately to close more engagements!