Growing and Managing Your Firm Strategically (1-day workshop)
As top leaders in our firms, we want to develop inspiring growth plans that our team members can get behind and achieve. But many of us find ourselves committing to too many initiatives or lacking the buy-in we need to drive our plans to fulfillment. Attend this session to explore both methods and behaviors that your leadership team can adopt to grow and manage your firm strategically. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamentals of managing (and adapting) to change
- Recite a simple but effective method for assessing your firm and its practice areas to identify areas for change and growth
- Recognize how to define your firm's top priorities while having the courage to manage scope and commitments
- Apply communication methods that drive buy-in and engagement to your plans
- List the behaviors that drive a high-performance, high-trust organization
This workshop is designed for firm leaders and firm administrators to come together to develop strategies, plans, and new behaviors that will drive their firms to the next level of success.