Is Your Firm Old School or Cool?
The retirement of the 78 million Baby Boomers over the next decade will drive a labor shortage unlike anything we’ve seen in the U.S. to date. With the accounting unemployment rate well below the national average, young and talented CPAs will be in high demand in the coming years.
For your firm to attract and retain the best and the brightest young talent, you’ll have to ensure that you’re nurturing a culture of cool. Attend this session to discuss old school approaches and new school alternatives in six cultural areas:
- Clarity of firm mission, vision, values, objectives, and overall strategy
- Firm leaders’ engagement with team members
- Openness of leadership to input and change
- The active development of team member skills and abilities
- Approach to work hours and schedules
- Technology orientation
Attend this session to identify changes you can make to increase your cool quotient and secure your firm’s future.
Questions about this course or a training? Contact us.