Learning to Be an Inspiring, Accountable, and Difference Making Leader (1-day workshop)
In this session, we’ll explore important leadership and communication must-haves that will further develop your ability to influence and inspire others and also enhance your personal performance at your firm. In this interactive session, we’ll:
- Understand the leadership behaviors that inspire change
- Explore 22 attributes of effective leaders and identify areas where we can each improve
- Learn methods for developing a culture of ownership and accountability and learn effective delegation techniques
- Identify inhibitors that keep us from talking straight with one another
- Learn several methods for providing feedback and talking straight in a way that will drive change and improve your relationships
Each of us will be encouraged to make a single commitment for change in our leadership behaviors as a result of this important session.