Managing Scope: The Art of Saying No
Are you challenged with managing priorities that seem to change daily? Do you say “Yes” when you should say “No” so you don’t disappoint others? Attend to develop strategies for tackling the “right” work-to-do list items. We’ll explore:
- Identifying where to focus to further your firm’s strategic plan
- Defining and gaining buy-in on your priorities annually and throughout the year
- Managing expectations and proactively keeping others informed
- Communicating to manage expectations, ask for help and reprioritize
- Rationalizing the need for more resource and delegating
Leave this session with a framework to focus on the things that matter most!
Questions about this course or a training? Contact us.