Managing Scope: The Art of Saying No
Are you challenged with managing priorities that seem to change daily? Do you say “Yes” when you should say “No” so you don’t disappoint others? Attend to develop strategies for tackling the “right” work-to-do list items where you will:
- Identify where to focus to further your firm’s strategic plan
- Define approaches to gain buy-in on your priorities annually and throughout the year
- Learn methods for managing expectations and proactively keeping others informed
- Recognize communication strategies to manage expectations, ask for help and reprioritize
- Generate ways to rationalize the need for more resources and delegating
Leave this session with a framework to focus on the things that matter most!