Reigniting our Passion
Accounting professionals have been on the front line of the economic recovery. You have been inundated with questions and fears and have had to maximize your specialized knowledge. And even though you rose to the challenge, you are not immune to the effects of the pandemic.
As leaders brace for “The Great Resignation,” you don’t have to wait to see if your organization will take a hit from a larger-than-normal wave of staff turnover. Instead, you can proactively engage your team members and reignite the passion that led them to a career in accounting. In this session, we will:
- Associate certain personality types to communication techniques to provide a better chance for an open dialogue with your team members
- Recognize the signs of burnout and strategies to help your people – and yourself -- recover
- Define strategies for preserving your mental health beyond the “usual” recommendations
- Identify 9 professional motivators to understand each team member’s motivators so you can develop tailored strategies to reengage
- Recognize investment and development strategies to elevate your people going forward
There is no better time to be in accounting, but you have to be change-ready. Request this session to identify the changes you can make to reignite the passion within your organization.