Staff and Administration Development: Personal Productivity and Professionalism (1-day workshop)
Attend this workshop to maximize your effectiveness, professionalism, and inspiration. In this session, we’ll explore time and stress management techniques, identify the hallmarks of a true professional and discover methods for more effective communication. These will all help you build a foundation for ongoing career success and satisfaction. When you attend, you’ll learn:
- Factors that can lead to stress in your personal and professional life and ideas to help mitigate them
- How to create your optimal work style and work environment and ways to minimize distractions in the workplace
- Methods for prioritizing the things on your to-do list so that you can accomplish more in less time
- Techniques for getting and staying focused until your tasks are complete
- Techniques to achieve success including:
- Goal setting
- Centering or meditation
- How to convey confidence through a professional appearance and image
- Identify your current conflict management style and the internal conversations you engage in that keep you from addressing problems you face
- Practice two different methods for approaching difficult conversations
Leave this session with strategies you can implement to increase your confidence, get more done in less time, and enhance your credibility!
Questions about this course or a training? Contact us.