Successfully Managing Remote Talent
Most leaders want to provide work/life balance and flexible work arrangements; however, many of us still struggle to fully embrace remote work at all levels in the firm and in all work. To manage remote talent, leaders must embrace flex and hybrid as a cultural non-negotiable. Attend this session to explore best practices to successfully manage remote talent by:
- Shifting your mindset and identifying new must-haves for flex including trust and empowerment
- Staying close to team members to engage them and provide the support they need
- Managing expectations around accessibility, response time, schedules, and communication preferences
- Delivering feedback when not in-person
- Maximizing technology to ensure efficiency and security
We will discuss ways to improve your ability to manage your remote talent in this hybrid work environment!