Successfully Managing Your Remote or Blended Workforce
The rapid move to social distancing caused us to quickly embrace remote work at all levels and in all work. As we re-open our offices and begin to manage a blended environment with team members working from home, at clients and in our offices, our firm’s leaders must embrace flex and remote as a cultural non-negotiable. Attend this session, to avoid six common leadership mistakes that inhibit you from successfully managing your remote talent and a blended workforce. We’ll learn methods for:
- Shifting our mindset and identifying new must-haves for flex including trust and empowerment
- Staying close to team members to engage them, provide the support they need to manage priorities and balance workload and delivering feedback when not in person
- Managing expectations around accessibility, response time, schedules and communication preferences
- Delivering feedback when not in-person
- Maximizing technology to ensure efficiency and security
Attend this session to improve your ability to manage your remote and blended workforce through this pandemic and beyond!