Successfully Transferring Knowledge
Our country is experiencing the greatest transition of knowledge and responsibility that we've ever experienced. Transition and delegation frees up capacity for the transitioner and yet can create a ripple effect that can cause others to shed responsibility, too. Transition should be an ongoing process for you as you develop as a leader so that you can take on new responsibilities. In this session, we'll discuss:
- Overcoming barriers that keep you from sharing your knowledge and developing others
- Areas to consider transitioning and how to know when the nest time to transition might be
- Different approaches to transfer y our knowledge via experiential learning
- Techniques to encourage your team members to follow trends and deepen their knowledge
- The value of documentation in seamless transition
Your ability to grow depends on your ability to successfully transition. Attend this session and identify specific knowledge areas and responsibilities you can begun transitioning immediately.