The Changing Firm Business Model
The traditional public accounting model is under pressure.
Successful firms are making business model changes to ensure sustainability and prepare for future generations. Your firm’s business model should be attractive to its future leaders and it must also anticipate market trends and expected changes. In this session we’ll explore:
- Identifying your business model deal breakers – the values you hold most dear and must preserve amidst the sea of change
- Exploring changes to your firm’s product/service mix – especially in the areas of compliance versus consulting and examining the benefits of specialization
- Clarifying the role of service line, industry and operational leaders to maximize success
- Innovating new approaches to pricing and packaging services
- Managing remote work and resulting changes in office space (blended work spaces, drop spaces, etc.)
Leave this session with impactful and innovative business model changes to consider for your firm.