Truly Engaging Your People
According to national engagement surveys, as few as 30% of American workers are engaged at work. Wow! As performance managers, our job is to drive employee engagement and to watch for and address signs of dis-engagement. Join us for this session where we’ll explore:
- Better understanding employee engagement
- Strategies that drive engagement including:
- Putting people priorities first and actively managing your people
- Giving the work meaning
- Garnering input and feedback and acting on it
- (Really) Addressing low performance and bad behavior
- Identifying signs of full engagement and what to do when they’re missing
- Evaluating what you can personally change to drive engagement directly
Leave this session with concrete strategies to enhance employee engagement and ensure a more productive, committed team going forward.
Questions about this course or a training? Contact us.