When New Deals Aren’t Closing: Strategies for Problem Solving
Do you seem to have a steady stream of client opportunities but they’re just not closing? Attend this session to explore strategies for increasing your close ratio and turning your prospect opportunities into closed engagements. We’ll explore:
- How to assess your pipeline activity to gain a true picture of your current state
- Evaluating your sales methods to ensure you are focused on the right opportunities at the right time
- A process for measuring the status of each opportunity and next steps to keep them progressing
- Best practices for communicating your value to prospects
- Ways to use your pipeline as a leading indicator for planning
Leave this session with at least one strategy that you can implement to improve your ability to add new clients to your firm’s client roster!