We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and the potential impact it may have on our client engagements and programs based on CDC social distancing guidelines, as well as state and Federal mandates. If you or your firm/organization has engaged us for services, or considering doing so, please read our latest updates related to COVID-19 outlined here.
Client Engagements and Speaking Opportunities
We are currently booking in-person engagements for the second half of 2020 with the understanding that an in-person format may not be allowed depending on the COVID-19 spread. We are and will continue to be in communication with our clients as time and the situation progress.
If you or your firm/organization is engaged with us for an in-person service between now and June 30th, we will communicate with you directly on potential impacts and alternative options.
If you have any questions, please reach to your ConvergenceCoaching consultant, or email us here.
Leadership and Business Development Programs
If you are a registered participant, have someone from your firm participating, or are considering participating in one of our current or upcoming public programs, including our Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) and Rainmaker Development Program® (RDP), please see below for updates related to your specific program.
If your firm has engaged us or is considering engaging us for a privately held leadership or business development program, we will communicate with you related to options we have for your firm’s program.
We are redesigning speaking sessions, workshops and strategic planning retreats and summits so that the experience will be as similar in a remote format to what participants would experience in person. We have been a completely remote team for 20 years and have delivered countless remote and in-person engagements for firms in that time. We are confident in our ability to facilitate our TLP workshops, certain strategic planning meetings and retreats, and other learning in a remote manner that elicits similar opportunities for large and small group discussion, learning and networking/collaboration as would be fostered in an in-person environment, including the fun and social networking aspects. Options for a virtual happy hour, early morning group workouts and opportunities to connect with one another personally and professionally can be integrated, too!
Transformational Leadership Program (TLP)
- Current Programs:
- Spring 2019-20 – both in-person components of this program have already been completed. The remaining components (coaching calls and the completion roundtable) are held virtually and are not impacted by the pandemic.
- Fall 2019-20 – the second in-person component of this program, scheduled for May 14-15, has been changed to a virtual format. Our team has communicated this update with all participants and in-firm coaches. Remaining details about the planned timing of the various workshop events and instructions for participating virtually will be communicated directly with the participants and in-firm coaches.
- Upcoming Programs:
- Spring 2020-21 – most components of the TLP are held virtually (all six coaching calls, all seven virtual roundtables and the online self-study courses). The only two in-person components are the workshops being held on August 4-5, 2020 and December 1-2, 2020. At this time, we are planning to hold both workshops in person. We will continue to monitor the situation with the pandemic and as we get closer, if it is determined that in-person gatherings are not recommended by the CDC, we will shift one or both workshops to a virtual format.
- Fall 2020-21 – this program will not open for registration until our spring program fills. As with the Spring program, most components of the TLP are held virtually (all six coaching calls, all seven virtual roundtables and self-study courses). The only in-person elements are the two workshops, the first of which isn’t until January 19-20, 2021. At this time, we are planning to hold this workshop in person. We will continue to provide updates as time progresses.
Rainmaker Development Program (RDP)
- Upcoming Programs:
- Summer 2020 – our RDP is and always has been an entirely remote program. All six video roundtables in our upcoming public program, co-facilitated with Inovautus Consulting, will be held remotely and are not impacted by the pandemic. Due to the tax deadline change, we have postponed the start of the program to July 20, 2020 and added a new date for the last roundtable (January 18, 2021). This change has been communicated to all currently registered participants and the updated dates are reflected on our webpage for any professionals considering registering.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 Pandemic impacts to your engagement, our TLP, RDP or any of our learning programs, please contact us at email@example.com.