Tuesday, August 11th, 2:00PM – 3:30PM CT
Renee Moelders and Brianna Johnson will speak on the following topic at this BDO Alliance webinar, Remote Business Development in the Age of Social Distancing.
Developing new business is primarily about relationships. As we begin living with the pandemic in our midst and working in a blended environment, we must shift and effectively conduct meetings with existing clients, prospects, and referral sources without being in person. Happily, developing relationships and generating new business can be done from anywhere when you shift your mindset and processes to accommodate. In this session, we’ll explore how to:
- Overcome the objections and get comfortable with remote business development
- Utilize technology throughout your networking and sales process to facilitate connection and propel opportunities forward
- Make relationship development as effective remotely as in-person so you can further your networking, referral relationships and client development
- Develop effective qualification techniques to understand the issues your clients, prospects and referral sources are experiencing, as well as the opportunities available to collaborate
- Present your solution, including scope and pricing, using remote methods in an effective and convincing manner
Leave this session with an expanded willingness and ability to conduct business development in a remote setting!
*This event is limited to BDO Alliance members.