Leadership Development Program for Seniors and Supervisors™ (LDP-SS) Kick-Off- April 25, 2024
April 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thursday, April 25th from 10:00am - 12:00pm CT
The LDP-SS kicks off on April 25th!
The Leadership Development Program for Seniors and Supervisors™ is an opportunity for seniors and supervisors in accounting and consulting firms to learn foundational leadership skills and grow their personal effectiveness and productivity. Over the course of three months, participants will engage in four interactive webinars and one self-study course on topics that are extremely beneficial to one’s long-term career success.
Participants can expect to complete the program having learned strategies for:
- Increasing visibility and collaboration at all levels in their firm
- Asking for and embracing difference-making performance feedback
- Elevating communication skills that drive results
- More effectively defining and managing priorities and daily work for themselves and their team
- Setting the building blocks for strong professional relationships with colleagues, clients and others in their network
Registration for the Leadership Development Program for Seniors and Supervisors is $699 per person.
Who Should Participate: Seniors or Supervisors or team members in an equivalent role, including operations team members.
Duration: Three months
Class Size: Up to 65 participants
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based and self-study
CPE Credits: Up to 13 credit hours
NASBA Fields of Study: Personal Development, Communications & Marketing and Business Management & Organization
Advanced Preparation: None