*This workshop is part of our 12-month Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP)
The TLP is designed to take your new and future leaders to their next level of success in leading others and your firm. Throughout the intensive one-year program, participants engage in the following:
- In-depth assessments including a 360 self-examination, input from their superiors, staff, and peers, and a personality assessment designed to heighten the participant’s self-awareness and aid in identifying strengths and areas for growth and development
- Two mandatory 2-day workshop experiences where they will learn specific leadership, communication, management, people, and business development skills and build career-long peer networking relationships. **The workshops will either be held in-person or in a web-based format, depending on the progression of COVID-19
- Online self-study and instructor-led web-based roundtables that provide year-round learning opportunities
- Tailored one-on-one coaching sessions for both the participant and their in-firm coach or advisor conducted by our leading CPA profession and behavioral experts designed to keep the process honest, accountable, and rewarding
- A special project of their choice where they will be responsible for a specific measurable result that will benefit the participant and your firm.
Participants can expect to invest a minimum of 60 hours during the twelve-month program if they take advantage of all the learning and coaching opportunities available to them.
Our Fall TLP is currently open for registration and runs from November 5, 2021 through Friday November 4, 2022 as follows:
- Monday, November 1, 2021
2:30 PM - 4:30 PM CT
Kick-off Web-based Roundtable
- Friday, November 12, 2021
10:00AM – 11:00AM CT
In-Firm Coach Web-based Roundtable (for in-firm coaches only)
- Friday, December 3, 2021
10:00AM – 12:00PM CT
“Understanding Diverse Personalities” Web-based Roundtable
- Thursday, December 16, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:00PM CT
"Anticipate the Market - Today's Trends Affecting You Tomorrow" Web-based Roundtable
- Tuesday and Wednesday, January 11 - 12, 2022
"Learning to Truly Lead by Example"
- Monday, April 25, 2022
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT
"Understanding Practice Economics" Web-based Roundtable
- Tuesday and Wednesday, May 10-11, 2022
"Becoming a Great People and Business Developer"
- Monday, August 1, 2022
10:00AM – 12:00PM CT
"How to Sell Your Ideas, Services or Solutions" Web-based Roundtable
- Tuesday, November 1, 2022
10:00AM – 12:30PM CT
Completion Web-based Roundtable
** COVID-19 Update: The ConvergenceCoaching team has been carefully watching the progression of COVID-19 and monitoring the advice of the CDC for traveling and meeting in large groups to help us make a decision about the format of upcoming workshops.
As of this time, we expect the two-day workshops to be held in-person. If the situation changes, we will pivot to a remote, Zoom-based workshop. Regardless of the format, we are committed to creating an engaging and exciting event for you and your fellow TLP participants.