Spring 2024-2025 Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) - Kick-Off - May 28, 2024
May 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Monday, May 28th: 10:00am - 12:00pm CT
The Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) kicks off May 28th!
The TLP is designed to take your new and future leaders to their next level of success in leading others and your firm. Throughout the intensive one-year program, participants engage in the following:
- In-depth assessments including a 360 self-examination, input from their superiors, staff, and peers, and a personality assessment designed to heighten the participant's self-awareness and aid in identifying strengths and areas for growth and development
- Two mandatory 2-day workshop experiences where they will learn specific leadership, communication, management, people and business development skills and build career-long peer networking relationships.
- Online self-study and instructor-led interactive webinars that provide year-round learning opportunities
- Tailored one-on-one coaching sessions for both the participant and their in-firm coach or advisor conducted by our leading CPA profession and behavioral experts designed to keep the process honest, accountable, and rewarding
- A special project of their choice where they will be responsible for a specific measurable results that will benefit the participant and your firm.
Participants can expect to invest a minimum of 60 hours during the twelve-month program if they take advantage of all the learning and coaching opportunities available to them (excluding travel time, if applicable, and time to develop and implement the difference-making project they choose). The participant's in-firm coach can expect to invest a minimum of 16 hours in the program, through participating in an assessment of the participant, three coaching calls with the participant and their assigned Convergence Coach, supporting and mentoring their participant through their program goals and special project, and holding 30-minute monthly check-ins.
Participant and facilitator safety remains our #1 priority. As each workshop approaches, we will continue monitoring CDC guidelines related to COVID-19 and will implement appropriate safety guidelines as needed. And, if in-person gatherings are no longer recommended by the CDC, we will shift the workshop to a remote format over Zoom.