Tuesday, June 9th, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM CT
As the country begins to open up after the rush to remote, many firms are asking what a return to the office might look like. Each jurisdiction has unique requirements and recommendations, so there is no perfect one-size-fits-all guidance. Amidst the uncertainty, the health and safety of your people, including clients and prospects, must remain the top priority. Relaxing the focus on safety could imperil the trust, engagement, motivation and retention you’ve developed among talent, clients and prospects, and risk your hard-won brand in the marketplace. Attend this session for an interactive discussion about creating a strategic return-to-office plan, including:
- Developing agreed-upon commitments for health and safety for your stakeholders and selecting the right sources to inform your decisions
- Planning for a return to the office using a phased approach based on trust and communication
- Ensuring the right policies and equipment are in place to support your return
- Offering options to stakeholders, including your employees, clients and prospects, to support a blended, distributed work environment
- Maintaining a nimble flexibility so you can react to a possible next wave of outbreak and the need to close your offices again
Attend this session to ensure a safe, orderly and flexible transition back to a blended office with a remote workplace.