Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) Kick-Off - May 31, 2022
May 31 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Tuesday, May 31, 2022: 1:3oPM - 3:30PM CT
The Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) kicks off on May 31st!
The TLP is designed to take your new and future leaders to their next level of success in leading others and your firm. Throughout the intensive one-year program, participants engage in the following:
- In-depth assessments including a 360 self-examination, input from their superiors, staff, and peers, and a personality assessment designed to heighten the participant’s self-awareness and aid in identifying strengths and areas for growth and development
- Two mandatory 2-day workshop experiences where they will learn specific leadership, communication, management, people, and business development skills and build career-long peer networking relationships. The workshops will either be held in-person or in a web-based format, depending on the progression of COVID-19
- Online self-study and instructor-led web-based roundtables that provide year-round learning opportunities
- Tailored one-on-one coaching sessions for both the participant and their in-firm coach or advisor conducted by our leading CPA profession and behavioral experts designed to keep the process honest, accountable, and rewarding
- A special project of their choice where they will be responsible for a specific measurable result that will benefit the participant and your firm.
Participants can expect to invest a minimum of 60 hours during the twelve-month program if they take advantage of all the learning and coaching opportunities available to them (excluding travel time, if applicable, and time to develop and implement the difference-making project they choose). The participant's in-firm coach can expect to invest a minimum of 16 hours in the program, through participating in an assessment of the participant, three coaching calls with the participant and their assigned Convergence Coach, supporting and mentoring their participant through their program goals and special project, and holding 30-minute monthly check-ins.