November 2, 2020: 10:00AM - 12:00PM CT
The TLP is designed to take your new and future leaders to their next level of success in leading others and your firm. Throughout the intensive one-year program, participants engage in the following:
- In-depth assessments including a 360 self-examination, input from their superiors, staff, and peers, and a personality assessment designed to heighten the participant’s self-awareness and aid in identifying strengths and areas for growth and development
- Two mandatory 2-day workshop experiences where they will learn specific leadership, communication, management, people, and business development skills and build career-long peer networking relationships.
- Online self-study and instructor-led web-based roundtables that provide year-round learning opportunities
- Tailored one-on-one coaching sessions for both the participant and their in-firm coach or advisor conducted by our leading CPA profession and behavioral experts designed to keep the process honest, accountable, and rewarding
- A special project of their choice where they will be responsible for a specific measurable result that will benefit the participant and your firm.
Participants can expect to invest a minimum of 60 hours during the twelve-month program if they take advantage of all the learning and coaching opportunities available to them.
*COVID-19 Update: The ConvergenceCoaching team has been carefully watching the progression of COVID-19 and monitoring the advice of the CDC for traveling and meeting in large groups to help us make a decision about the format of Workshop 1 on January 19-20, 2021. Based on those sources and what we’re hearing about many firms, including attendee firms who have extended their travel restrictions through March 2021, we have decided to take Workshop 1 to a web-based format over Zoom.
The May 2021 workshop may still be held live in Minneapolis, MN, depending on how the situation progresses. Regardless of the format, we are committed to creating an engaging and exciting event for you and your fellow TLP participants.