*This workshop is part of our 12-month Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP)
The TLP is designed to take your new and future leaders to their next level of success in leading others and your firm. Throughout the intensive one-year program, participants engage in the following:
- In-depth assessments including a 360 self-examination, input from their superiors, staff, and peers, and a personality assessment designed to heighten the participant’s self-awareness and aid in identifying strengths and areas for growth and development
- Two mandatory 2-day workshop experiences where they will learn specific leadership, communication, management, people, and business development skills and build career-long peer networking relationships. The workshops will either be held in-person or in a web-based format, depending on the progression of COVID-19
- Online self-study and instructor-led web-based roundtables that provide year-round learning opportunities
- Tailored one-on-one coaching sessions for both the participant and their in-firm coach or advisor conducted by our leading CPA profession and behavioral experts designed to keep the process honest, accountable, and rewarding
- A special project of their choice where they will be responsible for a specific measurable result that will benefit the participant and your firm.
Participants can expect to invest a minimum of 60 hours during the twelve-month program if they take advantage of all the learning and coaching opportunities available to them.
*COVID-19 Update: At this time, we are planning to hold this two-day workshop using an in-person format, happening in Nashville, TN. Our #1 priority is your safety and the safety of our facilitators. We will closely monitor CDC and state guidelines related to this pandemic and as we get closer; if it is determined that in-person gatherings are not recommended by the CDC or the state we’re holding the in-person workshop, we will shift one or both workshops to a remote format.