In this episode, Jennifer Wilson and Renee Moelders come together to discuss the early findings of our 2020 Anytime, Anywhere Work™ (ATAWW) Survey, where we studied the remote and flexible work practices of accounting firms across the country, in light of the pandemic. In 2020, we saw the rush to remote for the health and safety of employees and clients, and firms found that remote and flex really worked! Join us to explore survey findings where firm’s project more remote work in their futures, supported by data related to office space plans, investments in remote service delivery and remote technology enablers, development of remote internships and more. Listen in to learn why remote work is a crucial piece of your firm's "Next Better."
Major Findings From Our 2020 ATAWW Survey:
- Surveyed 223 firms – 20% of which had more than 75 CPAs on staff (27% with annual revenue of $21M+)
- 81% of firms surveyed indicated they expect to have an increase, or a significant increase in the number of people working remote post-pandemic
- Directly related to this, 30% of respondents foresee shrinking their office footprint while 62% expect to make no change – neither expanding nor shrinking their space
- 55% of respondents reported they have developed (29%) or are working on (26%) remote internship programs
Download the full summary report to review the rest of our findings and recommendations.
You can find the Inspired Ideas podcast on these platforms:
- 2020 ConvergenceCoaching®, LLC Anytime, Anywhere Work™ (ATAWW) Survey Results Summary
- Becoming a Flex-Forward Firm by Renee Moelders
- How Auditors Can Test Inventory Without a Site Visit by Bob Dohrer
- Maintaining a Strong Culture While Working Remote by Brianna Johnson
- Meeting the Challenges of Managing an Audit Team Remotely by Michael Ramos
- Remote Audit Advice from An Early Adopter Inspired Ideas Podcast with Renee Moelders and Justin Hayes
- Remote Business Development in the Age of Social Distancing Pre-Recorded Webinar
- Six Steps to Ensure Expectations Are Met by Jennifer Wilson
- The 3 C’s of Auditing in a Remote World by Alan Anderson
- The Key to ATAWW Success - Communication! by Tamera Loerzel
- Winning at Work Requires Winning at Home by Tamera Loerzel
- Working Remote - When Can I Reach You? by Tamera Loerzel
Connect with Us:
Questions about this episode? Contact us here!