ConvergenceCoaching collaborates with the AICPA CPA Insider, Accounting Today and other publications to provide our readers with perspectives on the top issues, challenges and emerging trends facing the public accounting profession. As our profession continues to experience rapid change, sharing knowledge and best practices is important.
Below you’ll find recent content to help you with the change and challenges you might be facing in your firm. We hope these ideas will inspire at least one actionable change or provide a key take-away to make a difference in your firm:
- 3 “Must-Haves” for Retaining Top Talent
- 5 Phrases Established Leaders Should Never Say Again
- 6 Leadership Mistakes to Avoid
- Consulting Services Can Grow Your Firm – If Managed Properly
- How Firms Can Close the Gender Gap
- How to Deal with Dysfunctional People at Work
- Retirement: Avoid the Pitfalls and Plan for the Possibilities
- Want to Keep Your Next Gen Leaders? Make These Changes ASAP!
- Want to Make More Money? Focus on Revenue-Producing Behaviors
- All Around the World – How You Travel for Work Depends on How Old You Are
- Dress for Success – Why “Dress for Your Day” is the Policy of the Future
- Help with a Hurdle
- New Ways of Making Rain
- Remaining Relevant – Different Takes on Where the Profession Needs to Go
- The Evolution of Flexibility
- Feeling the feedback
- Mute Meetings and Last Minute Leaders
- Recruiting, Retaining and Developing Future Leaders
Here are some other videos on emerging leaders and NextGen firms:
- International Federation of Accountants: Who Is the Ideal Emerging Leader in Accounting Firms Today
- Journal of Accountancy: Millennials Need to Show Some Respect; Boomers Need to Listen
Don’t forget to also tune into the weekly information exchange found on our Inspired Ideas blog. For over a decade, we’ve shared best practices and how to’s each and every week. You can search the blog using keywords in the search bar on the lower right. We are also active on social media and can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram. Be sure to go out and follow-us to stay up to date on all the emerging trends, challenges and ways to address change in our profession.
Until Next Time,
Thanks for sharing the outstanding information for facing public accounting ,If you learn about the facing of business accounts in a public then the best way to read this article and remember the best points " The Evolution of Flexibility " of this post during managing public business accounts .
which help you to manage public accounts successful in a few minutes .
I read this information and remember the best points which help me lot to managed public accounts easily after understand the best way mentioned in the above informative information